Each week of Fortnite Battle Royale brings a new week of challenges for players to complete, along with a new cheat sheet created by The Squating Dog.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 7 challenges definitely can’t be considered the hardest of the challenges to complete as nothing requires players to search for an item in a certain location, but instead, most of the challenges revolve around playing the game for the most part.
The hardest challenge appears to be searching a chest, using a vending machine and a campfire in a single match.[ad name=”article2″]
None of that is hard on its own, but the fact you have to do it all in one match makes it difficult. There are a couple of other challenges where you have to do this, but it’s just visiting two locations in a match which is pretty easy.
The rest of the challenges require players to open ammo boxes, chests and perform eliminations with certain weapons, nothing all that difficult outside of having to deal damage while riding on a vehicle.
With that said, if you’re having trouble with completing any of this week’s challenges, we have a complete cheat sheet created by The Squating Dog that you’ll be able to use to complete all of the challenges.
Like previous weeks, The Squating Dog created a map showing where to complete all the challenges and even throws in the Battle Star location for good measure.
Fortnite Season 9 introduced Fortbytes to the game which has slowly been building a puzzle and the map above also gives players the location for all of the new locations.
All in all, it’s a pretty easy week for challenges so you might not need the cheat sheet this time around but it has certainly proven its value the past and will continue to do so going forward.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 7 Challenges
- Search (7) chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted – Five Battle Stars
- Search (7) ammo boxes in different named locations – Five Battle Stars
- Perform (3) suppressed weapon eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (200) damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single match – One Battle Star
- Stage 2/3: Visit Fatal Fields and Neo Tilted in a single match – Two Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Visit Snobby Shores and Mega Mall in a single match – Two Battle Stars
- Search a chest, use a vending machine, and a campfire in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Perform (3) eliminations from 5m or less – 10 Battle Stars
Completing four of the objectives will net players 7,000 XP.