FIFA 21’s Team of the Week 23 is almost here, and if our predictions are spot on, it’ll be good news for certain players who have upgradable cards like Ones to Watch and Headliners.
The end of the annual Future Stars promo gave way to a brand new FIFA Ultimate Team promo known as What If. It works similarly to promos we’ve seen before, where cards can get a quick boost based on their next set of games.
However, if you’ve chosen to not go anywhere near the What If cards – either you haven’t got the coins or couldn’t be bothered opening packs – don’t worry, old reliable Team of the Week will be here before you know it.
It might not be the greatest set of cards we’ve seen all season, given it’s been a bit of a lackluster round of games, but there still should be one or two standouts. So, let’s get into the predictions.
This week, our predictions for Team of the Week are headlined by Lionel Messi, Gareth Bale, Ruben Dias, and Leon Goretzka. Bar those, as we noted, it is a bit of a down week.
- Read More: FIFA 21 FUT Birthday countdown
Bale was in fine form for Spurs against Burnley, looking back to his best with two goals and an assist. As for Messi, he bagged three goals and an assist in two goals, and is well in with a shout for TOTW.
Aside from them, West Brom’s Kyle Bartley seems a certain pick after his goal and clean sheet in the win over Brighton. Whilst Stuggart’s Wataru Endo and AZ Alkmaar’s Myron Boadu were both in fine goalscoring form.
FIFA 21 TOTW 23 Predictions | Team of the Week 23
- GK: Lukasz Skorupski – Bologna
- GK: Joel Robles – Real Betis
- LB: Robin Gosens – Atalanta
- RB: Matteo Darmian – Inter Milan
- CB: Kyle Bartley – West Bromwich Albion
- CB: Ruben Dias – Manchester City
- CB: Maxence Lacroix – Wolfsburg
- CDM: Wataru Endo – VFB Stuttgart
- CDM: Franck Kessie – AC Milan
- CM: Mahmoud Dahoud – Borussia Dortmund
- CM: Leon Goretzka – Bayern Munich
- CM: Riechedly Bazoer – Vitesse
- LM: Diego Castro – Perth Glory
- LW: Anwar El Ghazi – Aston Villa
- RM: Akihiro Ienaga – Kawasaki Frontale
- RM: Nicolas Pepe – Arsenal
- RW: Gareth Bale – Spurs
- RW: Armand Lauriente – Rennes
- CAM: Curtis Jones – Liverpool
- CAM: Filip Starzynski – Zagłębie Lubin
- CF: Lionel Messi – Barcelona
- ST: Myron Boadu – AZ Alkmaar
- ST: Teemu Pukki – Norwich City
- ST: Alexander Sorloth – RB Leipzig
- ST: Aleksandar Prijović – Al-Ittihad
TOTW23 Silver Stars prediction – Virgil Misidjan
In terms of a Silver Stars prediction, this week we’re going with Virgil Misidjan.
The 27-year-old was in fine form for PEC Zwolle, bagging a goal and chipping in with an assist against Heerenveen. There is a chance he sneaks into the normal squad, but he’s our Silver Star.
— ESPN NL (@ESPNnl) February 26, 2021
When is FIFA TOTW 23 releasing?
Obviously, these are purely our predictions for TOTW 23 and aren’t official in any way. EA might have some What If cards for Team 2 that could affect their TOTW plans.
Though, we don’t have to wait all that long anyway. Team of the Week 23 will be released on Wednesday, March 3 at 6 PM GMT.