Excitement is building around the release of FIFA 21 Ones to Watch Team 2, so let’s take a look at the confirmed player list for the promo and when they will be added to FUT packs in Ultimate Team.
Transferring to another team builds hype for the fans of every football club in the higher divisions, but it also opens up the opportunity of having their OTW special card in FUT 21 as well. These items see their OVR rating improve over time, depending on how many times they feature in Team of the Week.
As usual, by the time Ones to Watch cards have rolled out, only a handful of TOTW sets will have been released.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at when the current set exits packs and when the second team – which has already been confirmed by EA SPORTS – will replace them.
FIFA 21 OTW Team 2
EA confirmed the second OTW squad on October 14; here are all of the players that will be included.
- Thiago – 85 – Bayern Munich to Liverpool
- Kai Havertz – 85 – Leverkusen to Chelsea
- Leroy Sane – 85 – Manchester City to Bayern Munich
- Arthur – 84 – FC Barcelona to Juventus
- Nelson Semedo – 83 – FC Barcelona to Wolves
- Rodrigo – 82 – Valencia to Leeds (prediction)
- Vidal – 83 – FC Barcelona to Inter Milan
- Ferran Torres – 81 – Valencia to Manchester City
- Donny van de Beek – 83 – Ajax to Manchester United
- Florenzi – 81 – Roma to PSG
- David – 77 – Gent to Lille
There were a total of 11 players featured in Ones to Watch Team 1, so we’re expecting a similar amount to drop this time. Alongside this will likely be SBC content, so keep an eye out for that.
FIFA 21 Ones to Watch Team 2 release date & time
Now that Team 1 has had its chance in FUT packs, it’s time for it to make way for Team 2. The confirmed dates for the second rollout of this promo are as follows:
- October 16-21: OTW Team 2
- October 21 onwards: OTW Teams 1 and 2
That means Ones to Watch Team 2 is coming out on October 16, at 6pm BST (11am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5am AEDT). If you have any packs waiting to be opened, perhaps from Objectives rewards or from buying them with FIFA Points, it will be worth waiting for.
Ones to Watch James Rodriguez SBC
We also know that James Rodriguez OTW will be part of Team 2, but released as part of EA’s SBC content plan.
This was confirmed by the club he plays for, Everton, on October 15.
Once we have more news on his requirements, cost, and solution we’ll be slotting it all into our James Rodriguez Ones to Watch guide.
For more FIFA 21 news and guides, catch us on Twitter @UltimateTeamUK.