A new Black Ops Cold War update is now live asTreyarch has deployed Zombies Onslaught across all platforms, new 100 Percenter Challenges are now available, and plenty more bonus content has arrived to round out the game’s first year.
Treyarch’s latest entry in the CoD franchise is now 12 months old. After a full year on the market, a big update is now live to celebrate the occasion.
The latest Black Ops Cold War patch went live at 9AM PT on November 2, bringing new content, fresh challenges, and unlocking Zombies Onslaught for all to play. Here’s a rundown on everything there is to know about the new Black Ops Cold War update.
Zombies Onslaught arrives on PC & Xbox
When Cold War launched in 2020, those on PlayStation had exclusive access to the Zombies Onslaught mode. 12 months later, the coop experience is finally accessible on all platforms.
The mode drops two players into an assortment of multiplayer maps. Rather than focusing on Perks, the Pack-A-Punch machine, or any usual Zombies feature, Onslaught instead comes with randomized drops.
With the mode now live on both PC and Xbox with the new update, players have full access to all 23 maps.
100 Percenter Challenges in Black Ops Cold War
Also included in the November 2 update were 100 Percenter Challenges. These unique additions typically serve as the ultimate unlocks towards the end of an annual CoD cycle. With Vanguard now in the spotlight, those that prefer to stick with Cold War will have some of the toughest challenges to grind through moving forward.
- Read More: Best C58 Warzone loadout
Each comes with its own animated calling card to set you apart from everyone else in the lobby.
Black Ops Cold War November 2 patch notes
- Hammer & Sickle
- New Melee weapon now available via weapon unlock challenges in Multiplayer and Zombies, or via Store bundle.
- New weapon unlock challenge added to Multiplayer and Zombies for the LAPA SMG.
- 100 Percenter Rewards
- Added “100 Percenter” Challenge rewards for Multiplayer, Zombies, and Campaign.
- Players are now awarded an Animated Calling Card when they complete 100% of Challenges in each mode.
- Dark Ops Challenges are not required to earn 100 Percenter Calling Cards.
- Players who have already completed all Challenges in a given mode will be awarded the Calling Card retroactively.
- New Weapon Blueprint
- Added new “Vicarious” Tactical Rifle Weapon Blueprint to the Prestige Shop.
- Legacy Calling Cards
- Added new Legacy Calling Cards and Animated Calling Cards to the Prestige Shop.
- Added new Cinematic Archive to the Barracks where players can watch cinematics from previous seasons.
- Players will now be prompted with an option to uninstall the Campaign to free up disk space.
- All Campaign save data will be retained and the mode can be reinstalled at any time.
- Throwback Moshpit
- Added updated Throwback Moshpit playlist featuring Nuketown ’84 and remastered maps from and .
- Gunfight Tournament
- Added new rewards for the latest Gunfight Tournament.
- Nuketown 24/7
- Throwback Moshpit [NEW]
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only [NEW]
- Face Off 6v6
- Party Games
- All Platforms
- Onslaught available on all platforms starting at 9PM PT Nov. 2nd, including 23 maps across Onslaught and Onslaught Containment:
- The Pines
- Onslaught Containment
- Game Show
- Nuketown ‘84
- Addressed an issue where progress for the Onslaught Containment challenge “Contained” was being tracked when playing standard Onslaught.
- Rampage Inducer
- Rampage Inducer effects now last until Round 55 (previously ended on Round 20).
- Adjusted chance to spawn Super Sprinters based on community feedback. Super Sprinter spawn rate now begins at 20% (originally 50%) and increases 5% every 5 rounds while Rampage Inducer is active (25% chance at Rounds 5-9, 30% chance at Rounds 10-14, and so on).
- Addressed an issue in “Firebase Z” where the Orda was unintentionally difficult to kill during Assault Waves from Round 30 onward in 3-player and 4-player games.
- Addressed an issue where players could lose control of the ARC-XD when driving near the underground facility entrance doors on “Die Maschine.”
- Closed exploits that allowed players to reach unintended locations in “Die Maschine,” “Firebase Z,” and “Mauer Der Toten.”
- Closed various zombie pathing exploits in “Forsaken.”
- Addressed various stability issues in “Forsaken” related to arcade games, the Main Quest, and the Chrysalax Wonder Weapon.
- Addressed an issue where certain audio was missing during Exfil in “Forsaken.”
- Addressed an issue where Kravchenko’s knife was missing during the “Firebase Z” ending cutscene.
- Players will now start with 1,000 Essence in Outbreak (previously 500).
- Weapons from Seasons Four and Five can now be acquired from the Mystery Box.
- Weapons from Seasons Four and Five can now be acquired as possible rewards.
- Addressed an issue where Chalices were being incorrectly awarded in limited-time modes.
- PhD Slider can now be purchased in offline Local play.
- The Hand Cannon and ARC-XD can now be crafted in offline Local play.
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Onslaught (All Platforms)
- Onslaught Containment (All Platforms)
- Dead Ops Arcade 3 (Standard and First-Person)