After a long period without an update, EA have finally revealed details on Battlefield 2042’s 3.2 update with a number of key gameplay changes outlined in the latest patch notes.
Battlefield 2042’s ongoing troubles have become quite damaging to the game’s hopes of longevity with many players actually reverting back to classics like Battlefield V, Battlefield 4, and Battlefield 1.
EA is constantly in the process of trying to update the game, and now, we have full details on what’s included in the latest major update.
Below is a full breakdown of everything you need to know about Battlefield 2042’s 3.2 update.
- Battlefield 2042 update 3.2 release date & time
- Future Battlefield 2042 updates: Scoreboard
- Battlefield 2042 update 3.2 patch notes
Battlefield 2042’s 3.2 update is set to go live on Thursday, January 20. However, no exact time has been provided for the patch.
Given the 3.1 update arrived at 8AM UTC, it could be a safe bet to expect a similar time for this new patch.
As well as everything included in the Battlefield 2042 3.2 update, EA also mentioned several other major changes on the way. This already includes plans for the 3.3 update and will include upgrades to the game’s performance and Portal and All-Out Warfare improvements.
Not only that, but the much-requested scoreboard feature is finally in the works.
We’ll keep an eye on further Battlefield 2042 updates to see when all of this could be due.
- Fixed an issue where leaving a party during matchmaking could make the game unresponsive
- Fixed an issue where connecting to EA servers after signing up with a new account would not work on the first attempt
- Updated behavior of the quit button during gameplay so it now returns you to the correct screen
- Fixed an issue where the loading music would stop playing during level load
- Fixed a rare occurrence where after landing with the Wingsuit, hits wouldn’t always register on some parts of Sundance’s hitbox
- Fixed occurrences of rubberbanding when running behind friendly players
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause you to be stuck in both an alive, and downed loop
- Fixed a variety of issues with attaching to ladders that could cause you to get stuck in a state where you could fly away or lose control of your Specialist
- Fixed an issue where soldier movement speed was impaired by nearby explosions that spawned craters
- Fixed an issue where camera shake and audio for landing would unintentionally trigger when dropping from very small heights
- Fixed an issue where weapons from a Loadout Crate would sometimes inherit ammo from the previously selected weapon
- Fixed an issue where being spotted when firing a weapon would spot you for too long
- Added multiple fixes to improve overall game stability
- Fixed a rendering related crash that could occur for AMD Radeon VII users while Sundance was visible on screen
- Sniper and SOFLAM scope glints now show from a further distance
- Fixed an issue where passenger weapons would no longer be in sync whenever the driver’s turret would rotate, causing bullets to not register when firing at enemies
- M1A5, T28 – improved the effective range and reduced spread on Canister Weapon Pod
- Reduced Bullet Spread from 1.6 -> 1.1
- Increased Damage Fall Off Distance from 35 -> 40
Battlefield Hazard Zone
- Fixed a black rectangle being present on screen during Hazard Zone end of round when hitting quit at the level progress screen
- The Server Info tab now persists after hitting Refresh in the Portal Server Browser
- Fixed an issue where text would overlap when joining a Team Deathmatch game during the end of round sequence
- Rules Editor – the “IsInventorySlotActive” value now correctly handles melee weapons
- Certain admin commands can no longer be spammed