In order to celebrate Pride month in style, Riot Games have released the Valorant Pride Cards. Here’s everything you need to know in order to grab your own, including the release date and what they look like.
All the way back in March, a series of leaks revealed that Riot Games would be adding some quirky Pride-themed cosmetics to Valorant in order to celebrate June.
In a similar style to the developer’s MMO behemoth League of Legends, which sees LGBTQI+-themed poro icons release in-game every year, Valorant players can expect new rainbow-style cards to drop in-game.
If you’re looking to show off your Pride in-game, then we’ve got everything you need to know about the Valorant Pride Cards right here.
What do the Valorant Pride Cards look like?
The Pride Cards are a stunning blend of the LGBTQI+ community’s rainbow colors mixed with the dark, futuristic aesthetic of the game itself.
- Read More: How to get the Valorant duality card
Seven cards will drop in-game. We’ve got the iconic rainbow flag design that encompasses all LGBTQI+ people, but there are also individual cards for each different sexuality. These are:
- Blue, pink, white: Transgender people.
- Pink, yellow, blue: Pansexual people.
- Yellow, white, purple, black: Non-Binary people.
- Pink, purple, blue: Bisexual people.
- Purple, white, grey, black: Asexual people.
- Red, orange, white, pink, purple: Gay women.
All of the official cards we’ve seen so far are pictured just below.
How to get the Pride Cards
It turns out that the Pride Cards are a pretty easy collection to get. Turns out the process isn’t quite the same as League of Legends, as you won’t require any in-game currency to snag all of them.
The steps to get the free cards are as follows:
- Go to redeem.playvalorant.com.
- Remember the site is incredibly busy. You may need to wait for 30 seconds for it to load.
- If you encounter a “504 Gate-Way Time Out” error, refresh and wait.
- Select ‘Sign in with your Riot Account.’
- If you receive the 504 error again, just close the error tab and click ‘sign in’ again.
- Enter whichever code you want below when prompted (it does not matter that it isn’t 12 digits.)
- Same story if that error appears: refresh and you’re sorted.
- Jump into Valorant.
- Go to “Collection,” then the ‘Arsenal’ tab.
- Click on ‘Player Card’
- Your chosen card should be there and ready for you to equip.
As players scramble to get both the Pride collection and the Duality card, bear in mind that the site will be incredibly slow.
Valorant Pride Card codes
So you’re on the redemption website – great! All you need to do now is enter these codes to claim your cards. If you want them all, simply type in each code.
- LGBTQI+ Rainbow Card: Prismatic
- Trans Card: Cotton Candy
- Pansexual Card: Primary
- Non-Binary Card: Galactic
- Bisexual Card: Sunset
- Asexual Card: Twilight
- Lesbian Card: Sherbert
Valorant Pride Title Codes
To make matters even better, Riot have added some Pride themed titles for you to use in game as well! Appealing to both those who are a part of the LGBTQI+ community, as well as those who are there to support, the titles are “Proud” and “Ally.”
In order to claim them, go to the website and enter:
- “Ally”: ‘JUBILANT01
- “Proud”: JUBILANT02
Valorant Pride Cards: Release Date
Valorant’s Pride Cards dropped on June 2 as part of the one-year anniversary celebration. Presumably, the codes for the cards will be deactivated at the end of June, so make sure you grab whichever ones you want in order to show off your Pride!