TFT patch 11.15 marks the launch of Set 5.5, named Dawn of Heroes. The Reckoning Mid-Set release abolishes Shadow Items as Order reigns supreme, with new Radiant Items shaking up the meta. A host of new champions and traits are being added to.
The Reckoning has come in TFT, and Order has answered the call. With Chaos being defeated, Set 5.5 will bring a new dawn to the autobattler, with the rise of new mechanics in Dawn of Heroes.
Radiant Items will replace Shadow Items, supercharging everyone’s comps at the same time. 12 new champions are joining the roster too, including recent League releases Akshan and Gwen. Here’s what you need to know.
What’s coming in TFT patch 11.15?
New Radiant Items added for TFT Set 5.5
Radiant Items are replacing the Reckoning mechanic of Shadow Items. While they work similarly to their predecessor, Riot has put a limit on the number of Radiant Items you can get: One.
Every player gets a Radiant Armory at 3-6 to pick between five choices to bolster their team. Some items supercharge your hypercarries, while others bolster up your tanks into unkillable beasts.
Radiant Items aren’t the only new mechanic though. Divine Blessings have been added, giving players a chance to get back into the game once they hit 40 HP with drops of gold and item components.
12 new champions brought in for TFT Set 5.5
Akshan, Gwen, and Fiddlesticks will make their Teamfight Tactics debuts in Set 5.5 as three of the 12 new champions added in Dawn of Heroes.
Akshan, who is yet to be released in League of Legends, will be a five-cost Sentinel Ranger, swinging around the battlefield shredding armor and dishing out tons of damage. Gwen dances around with her scissors, while Fiddle unleashes a massive Crowstorm draining enemies to death.
The 12 new champions and select new traits, including the new Sentinel vertical, will replace 13 departing members of the original Reckoning roster along with traits like Coven and Dragonslayer. We’ve got a full list of changes here.
Other Dawn of Heroes changes: New battle pass
As with any new TFT set, a new battle pass will be launching on TFT patch 11.15. The Reckoning II pass is loaded with new content, including booms, boards, and Little Legends.
There are big adjustments also being made to loot tables and reworked traits like Draconic and Forgotten to compensate for the mechanics changes.
You can find the complete patch notes of TFT patch 11.15 below, courtesy of Riot.
TFT patch 11.15 notes
- Miss Fortune
- Armor and Magic Resist: 30 ⇒ 35
- Mana nerf: 0/60 ⇒ 0/80
- Solar Barrier Damage Reduction: 30/60/250 ⇒ 30/50/200
- Max Mana nerf: 40/90 ⇒ 75/125
- Spirit of Dread Damage: 250/350/500 ⇒ 200/400/600
- Spirit of Dread Healing: 250/350/500 ⇒ 350/350/350
- now a Brawler in addition to her other traits (Nightbringer, Brawler, Cavalier)
- Fury of the North bonus Armor and Magic Resistance: 100/150/300 ⇒ 80/125/250
- Health: 550 ⇒ 600
- Grabbed units with Force of Will are now untargetable
- Force of Will Damage: 300/400/600 ⇒ 250/350/600
- Health: 550 ⇒ 600
- Now a Draconic Ranger (no longer Verdant)
- Attack Damage: 65 ⇒ 60
- Mana nerf: 50/90 ⇒ 50/100
- Enchanted Arrow Damage: 300/450/750 ⇒ 300/450/650
- Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.7
Nunu & Willump
- Mana Adjustment: 0/75 ⇒ 30/90
- Grasping Roots Damage: 200/350/650 ⇒ 200/300/575
- Grasping Roots Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5 sec
- Max Mana nerf: 0/90 ⇒ 0/150
- Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 65
- Dark Vigil Attack Damage Scaling: 140/150/180% ⇒ 350/375/475%
- Dark Vigil Base Damage: 125/150/300 ⇒ 150/200/400
- Dark Vigil Number of Targets: 4/4/8 ⇒ 5/5/10
- Now a Nightbringer Assassin (no longer Dragonslayer)
- Health: 650 ⇒ 750
- Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 75
- Mana buff: 80/160 ⇒ 70/140
- Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Moonfall Damage: 250/350/1500 ⇒ 300/450/2000
- Health: 900 ⇒ 1000
- Soulflare Damage: 225/280/700 ⇒ 210/260/700
- Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- God-King ⇒ Victorious
- Mana nerf: 40/100 ⇒ 100/180
- God-Lion’s Justice max Health percentage Damage: 20/25/200% ⇒ 25/30/200%
- God-Lion’s Justice Shield Max Health Percent: 35/45/200% ⇒ 40/55/200%
- God-Lion’s Justice Shield Duration: 4 ⇒ 5 seconds
- Damage: 500/650/7777 ⇒ 450/600/3333
- Now a Redeemed Legionnaire (no longer Verdant)
- Ascension 1 true damage: 90/100/1000% → 80/90/1000%
- Starting Mana buff: 0/60 ⇒ 30/60
- Teemo’s Doppelhellion can now trigger Cruel’s passive
- Reworked: The Monstrosity’s Health and AD increases by 20% each Stage, starting from: Abomination 3: Stage 3, Abomination 4: Stage 4, Abomination 5: Stage 5
- Ally Deaths Required for the Monstrosity to emerge: 3 ⇒ 2
- The Monstrosity now deals 150/200/250 magic damage in the area where it stops charging
- The Monstrosity Enrage Lifesteal: 40% ⇒ 60%
- The Monstrosity Enrage Lifesteal no longer scales off of AP
- The Monstrosity Enrage Duration: 3 ⇒ 5 seconds
- The Monstrosity Armor & MR: 40/65/75 ⇒ 40/50/60
- The Monstrosity Health: 1000/1600/2200 ⇒ 1000/1400/1800
- The Monstrosity Attack Damage: 100/140/180 ⇒ 70/80/90
- The Monstrosity Health Per Star Level: 100/160/220 ⇒ 100/140/180
- The Monstrosity Attack Damage Per Star Level: 10/14/18 ⇒ 7/8/9
- Critical Strike Chance: 10/30/60 ⇒ 20/40/75%
- Critical Strike Damage: 25/55/90 ⇒ 30/50/70%
- 6 added, Health: 400/1000/1600
- Max Health Heal: 30/60/90/130% ⇒ 30/55/80/120%
- Healing Ticks: 10/20/25/30 ⇒ 10/15/20/25
- Damage Amp per Proc: 12% ⇒ 10%
- Average Value of 3 trait eggs: 3.25g ⇒ 3.14g
- Average Value of 5 trait golden eggs: 9.25g ⇒ 7g
- Reworked: (2/4/6/8) Forgotten champions gain bonus Attack Damage & Ability Power. Each victorious combat they participate in increases the bonus by 10%, stacking up to 5 times.
- Now (2/4/6/8), Attack Speed changed to: 5/30/75/150%
- Armor: 35/85/170 ⇒ 30/70/125
- Attack speed: 25/60/120/195% → 25/60/120/250%
- 5 added, Magic Resist: 40/100/200 ⇒ 40/80/150/250
- Shield max Health scaling: 30/60/90/140 ⇒ 30/60/100/250
- Bonus Damage: 20/30/40/50% ⇒> 20/30/40/80%
- 6 added, Attack Speed: 75/180/400
- AP/Armor/MR: 30/55/95 ⇒ 20/35/75
- 5 added, Revive with 10/25/45/70% Health, taking and dealing 25% more damage upon revival
- Shield Max Health Scaling: 25/45/75% ⇒ 20/40/100%
- Bonus Attack Damage each second: 3/6/12 ⇒ 3/5/15
- Starting Ability Power: 25/55/85% ⇒ 25/55/100%
- Ability Power per Stack: 2/5/8 ⇒ 2/5/10
Emblem Recipe Changes
- Hellion Emblem can now be made with a Bow and Spatula (previously Legionnaire Emblem)
- Cavalier Emblem can now be made with a Vest and Spatula (previously Ironclad Emblem)
Chalice of Power
- Ability Power: 25 ⇒ 30
- Reworked: Grants 200 bonus Magic Resist (including components). On being hit by magic or true damage from an Ability, launch a fireball at the Ability’s caster that deals magic damage equal to 30% of their max Health (1 second cooldown).
Hand of Justice
- Reworked: The holder gains both of the following: +10 AD and +10 AP and Attacks/Abilities heal for 10% of the damage dealt. At the start of each planning phase, one of these buffs is increased to 40(%).
- Now also grants +10% Critical Strike Damage
- Reworked: Stacks are now granted on attack rather than on crit. Attack Damage and Ability Power per Stack: 3 ⇒ 2
- Renamed to Banshee’s Claw
- Reworked: When combat begins, the holder and all allies within 1 hex(es) in the same row gain a shield that blocks the first enemy Ability. No longer Unique
- Attack Speed: 25% ⇒ 30%
- Lowered the average number of bonus orbs slightly
- Increased Small Orbs Average Value: 2.54 ⇒ 3 gold
- Small Orbs containing two 1-cost champs ⇒ three 1-cost champs
- Small Orbs containing one 2-cost champ ⇒ one 2-cost champ + 1 Gold
- Small Orbs containing 2 Gold ⇒ 3 Gold
- Medium Orbs Average Value: 5.72 ⇒ 5.6 gold
- Medium Orbs now have a chance to contain 3-cost + 2-cost drop
- Medium Orbs containing Neeko + 2-cost champ ⇒ Neeko + 2-cost champ + 1g
- Gold Orbs can now drop the Tome of Traits
- Gold Orbs containing Spatula and Neeko’s Help drop rate lowered slightly
- Minimum items received is now 10 components + 1 Radiant Item after the 4-7 Raptor Round.
- 2-2 Armory is now 2 standard components
- 3-2 is moved to 3-6 and is now 5 Radiant Items
- 4-2 Armory is now guaranteed, as either 2 components, 3 components, or 3 components + 1 special item.
- 5-2 Armory is slightly less likely, and will never contain components.
- 6-2 and 7-2 Armories are unchanged.
- Stage 5 Carousel can now sometimes contain Componentless (unbuildable) Emblems
- Stage 6+ Carousels can now sometimes be all full items
- Stage 6+ Carousels can now sometimes contain Componentless (unbuildable) Emblems
- 58 total Champions ⇒ 57 total Champions
- 5 sec added to planning timers in the following Stages: 3-1, 5-2, 6-2, 6-3
- Gold income in Stage 7: 6 gold ⇒ 8 gold
- Gold income in Stage 8 and onward: 6 gold ⇒ 9 gold
- 4-1 Armory is likely but not guaranteed and offers either 3 components or 3 components + 1 special item
- 5-2 Armory is now 5 Radiant Items
- 6-3 Armory is likely if there is no Armory on 4-1 and has the same offer structure as 4-1
- Other armories are unchanged
- Assassins will now properly jump slightly before other units move
- Fixed an issue where Titan’s Resolve could lose its stacks or stop stacking mid combat
- Gragas’s Drunken Rage no longer ignores Banshee’s Claw
- Sejuani’s Fury of the North now properly deals damage to targets that are CC immune