League of Legends patch 11.22 has landed — here are all the LoL notes & changes in the November 3 update, including long-demanded Yuumi nerfs, more Goredrinker buffs, new Arcane Netflix crossover skins, and plenty more.
- Yuumi nerfed after Worlds domination
- Goredrinker gets back-to-back patch changes
- Arcane Netflix series tie-in skins unveiled
Season 11 is nearly over; after 42 weeks of League of Legends changes, updates, and tweaks, Riot Games has arrived at the last balance patch of the season.
As a result, with Season 12 preseason changes looming just around the corner, the developers are taking aim at a just few champions they want to prepare for the 2022 buffs and nerfs, including Kha’zix, Renekton, Graves, and more. Yuumi is also getting slapped with nerfs after her Worlds dominance.
On top of that, Goredrinker is getting instant buffs.
Riot Phlox admitted that the controversial LoL item’s nerfs “overshot a bit,” so the balance team is looking to “add a tad more power” back into its stats. On top of that, Riven and Red Kayn are getting buffs to help their Goredrinker loss.
Finally, League of Legends will be getting its first Arcane Netflix crossover skins for several champions to celebrate the release of the animated series early next month.
Here’s all the details on League of Legends patch 11.22.
What’s in League of Legends patch 11.22?
Goredrinker nerfs “overshot mark”
One of the most controversial items in League of Legends right now is Goredrinker. The bruiser-build weapon has been dominating solo queue for some time now, and really rose to prominence at the 2021 World Championship. In response, Riot Games nerfed the item.
Only, now they’ve gone back on that decision, and are buffing it again.
According to Riot Phlox, the Goredrinker nerfs “overshot a bit, so [the LoL devs] are adding a tad more power back into it.” This was mainly due to the fact the item “kinda sucks right now,” and plummeted in power post 11.21 changes.
Yuumi whacked for Worlds wins
The World Championship revealed another major issue with the current League of Legends meta; the power of the Magical Cat.
Yuumi has enjoyed a dominant LoL pro uprising in the past few weeks, enjoying a 95.6% presence in Iceland. That includes a hefty 50 bans and a 53.3% victory rate if she does actually make it through the draft selection process.
Riot devs will be targetting her move speed ratio via her “E” ability, as well as the Magical Cat’s overall healing power for ally champions.
New Arcane, Victorious skins
Riot Games are shipping just three new League of Legends skins next patch, all tied to the Arcane Netflix animated series releasing alongside the 11.22 update.
Two of these new Arcane skins will be for two leading LoL characters from the show, Vi (Hailee Steinfeld) and Jayce (Kevin Alejandro), depicting them in the early stages of their stories. The third skin is for Blitzcrank, and will be handed out to any League players who finish at Gold rank or higher this season.
Here’s all the skins:
- Arcane Vi
- Arcane Jayce
- Victorious Blitzcrank
The new ranked Blitzcrank skin will be released with up to ten chromas. Dexerto has heard Riot has no plans for Arcane chromas at launch on 11.22.
League patch 11.22 will drop on November 3. Check out the complete League 11.22 patch notes below, courtesy of Riot Games.
League of Legends patch 11.22 notes
Passive – Assassin’s Mark
- Damage: 29-170 (based on level) (+40% AP) ⇒ 35-182 (based on level) (+55% AP)
Passive – New Destiny
- Base damage per critical strike pellet: 30% bonus AD ⇒20% bonus AD
E – Rend
- Damage ratio: 60% AD ⇒ 70% AD
- Subsequent spear ratio: 20/23.75/27.5/31.25/35% AD ⇒ 23.2/27.5/31.9/36.3/40.6% AD
Q – Reaping Slash
- Darkin physical damage: 65% AD (+5% (+4% per 100 AD) of target’s max health) ⇒ 65% AD (+5% (+5.5% per 100 AD) of target’s max health)
R – Umbral Trespass
- Darkin physical damage: 10% (+13% per 100 bonus AD) of target’s max health ⇒ 15% (+13% per 100 bonus AD) of target’s max health
Q – Taste their Fear
- Total damage: 60/85/110/135/160 (+130% bonus AD) ⇒ 60/85/110/135/160 (+115% bonus AD)
- Isolated damage: 126/178.5/231/283.55/336 (+273% bonus AD) ⇒ 126/178.5/231/283.55/336 (+241.5% bonus AD)
Passive – Sap Magic
- Percent max health heal: 7-15% (based on level) ⇒ 5-15% (based on level)
W – Twisted Advance
- Base damage: 70/95/120/145/170 ⇒ 60/85/110/135/160
- Base health: 590 ⇒ 520
- Base health growth: 90 ⇒ 110
Q – Edge of Ixtal
- Damage: 60/85/110/135/160 (+90% bonus AD) ⇒ 50/80/110/140/170 (+75% bonus AD)
E – Audacity
- Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+70% bonus AD) ⇒ 50/90/130/170/210 (+50% bonus AD)
- Revert LoL patch 11.19 changes.
W – Ruthless Predator
- Empowered stun duration: 1 second ⇒ 1.5 seconds
- Lockout duration: 0.375 seconds ⇒ 0.525 seconds
W – Ki Burst
- Damage: 55/85/115/145/175 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 65/95/125/155/185 (+100% bonus AD)
E – Valor
- Shield: 85/115/145/175/205 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 85/115/145/175/205 (+120% bonus AD)
E – Hail of Arrows
- Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% bonus AD) ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220 (+90% bonus AD)
Q – Vault Breaker
- Knockback duration: 0.7 seconds ⇒ 0.75 seconds
- New – If you hit a wall: Dash range now extends up to 50 units when going over a wall
- Updated – Every millisecond counts: Distance traveled and damage dealt are now based on exact channeling time instead of every 0.25 seconds
- Updated – Here comes the punchline: Targets will get knocked back immediately upon contact with Vi
R – Cease and Desist
- Knockback duration: Varies between 1.25 -1.49 seconds ⇒ 1.4 seconds
- Updated – Ol’ reliable: Both the target’s knockup and Vi’s self-stun during her ult animation now have consistent durations rather than varying between casts
- Updated – Get dunked: Vi’s ult knockup will take effect once she is 300 units from her primary target instead of varying between 0-300 based on 0.25 second intervals
- Updated – Get out of the way: Nearby enemies in Vi’s ult path will get knocked back immediately upon contact with Vi
E – Zoomies
- Move speed: 15% (+10% per 100 AP) ⇒ 15% (+6% per 100 AP)
- Heal: 70/105/140/175/210 (+40% AP) ⇒ 70/100/130/160/190 (+35% AP)
- Health: 400 ⇒ 450.
- Omnivamp: 8% ⇒ 10%.
Ceaseless Hunger (Goredrinker Ornn Item)
- Health: 550 ⇒ 600
- Omnivamp: 13% ⇒ 15%
Bugfixes & QoL changes
- Removed – League Client: The “skip waiting for stats” page has been removed from the end of game experience to accurately reflect the client’s state
- Updated – Behavioral systems: AFK penalty changes will continue their rollout in Korea
- Fixed a bug where Wukong would trigger Death’s Dance’s Passive – Defy when his clone disappeared
- Fixed a bug where, if you attacked a blast cone while owning Horizon Focus, nearby allies would receive the item’s debuff
- Fixed a bug where Azir’s W – Arise! would grant Tear of the Goddess stacks when he did not hit any enemies
- Fixed a bug where Font of Life would trigger Lucian’s Vigilance on the second shot of Passive – Lightslinger
- Fixed a bug where Fiddlesticks’ W – Bountiful Harvest would sometimes not get its partial cooldown refund after a full cast
- Fixed a bug where Xerath was able to redirect his R – Rite of the Arcane missile damage before it landed
- Healing a full health ally before they get a kill will now grant an assist
- Base Miss Fortune and Base Zilean voice lines have been remastered to sound clearer
- Vladimir’s E – Tides of Blood charging sound effect has been restored for all skins
- Several voiceover bugs with Project Vayne, Nightbringer Yasuo, and several Zyra skins have been fixed