The Total War: Warhammer 3 update 2.1 patch is finally live and aims to improve the game’s overall performance, provide bugfixes, and add new content. Here’s everything you need to know about the update.
Creative Assembly has released the Total War: Warhammer 3 update 2.1 patch, which aims to fix a number of the title’s critical issues, provide balance adjustments, and clear up a number of bugs.
There’s also the addition of new content that didn’t make it to the full release of the game. One of the biggest features of the new update is the arrival of the Total War: Warhammer 3 Assembly Kit, which enables players to mod the game.
So, if you’re looking to dive into the strategy title and want to know exactly what the 2.1 update entails, then our patch notes guide has you covered.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Total War: Warhammer 3 update 2.1 patch notes
Those looking to have the best performance and experience within Total War: Warhammer 3 will want to download the 2.1 patch. Creative Assembly has distributed this update to help address some of the community’s early access feedback.
You can see the full list of changes from the official notes below:
- The Total War: WARHAMMER III Assembly Kit has arrived for our amazing modding community!
- The High Elf Archmage is no longer unstoppable when mounted on a dragon.
- The Warriors of Chaos can now subjugate all human and elven races.
- Archaon and Be’lakor can now confederate other Warriors of Chaos factions upon capturing their final settlement.
- Added an Ultimate Crisis setting to trigger ALL endgame scenarios in the same playthrough (only for the strong-willed and stout of heart).
- All Legendary Lords now begin with the Siege Attacker trait.
- Improvements to the Dwarfs—they are gaining spell resistance, additional movement options, and buffs to their Hammerers.
- Stationary vortex spells have been rebalanced so that targets have a chance to react.
- Helman Ghorst is getting some necessary tweaks to bring him into balance with the rest of the battlefield.
- Domination Battles will see rule changes to help them last longer (and will continue to see changes in future updates).
- The Empire will receive reduced penalties to their Imperial Authority when they incur their first losses.
- Regiments of Renown units are now available to the appropriate factions, and costs have been reduced for units that were asking for far too much.
There you have it, everything included in the Total War: Warhammer 3 update 2.1 patch notes. Make sure you check out our Warhammer 3 page for all the latest news and updates.