The weekly cheat sheet map with locations for the Fortnite Battle Royale Week 8, Season 5 challenges has been released by thequatingdog.
The Week 8 challenges were released by Epic Games on Thursday, August 30, and include everything from eliminating players in various stages to searching for a Battle Pass star between three oversized toilet seats…
Now thesquatingdog has released his weekly cheat sheet which shows all of the information and locations needed to complete the challenges that you’re struggling with. The cheat sheet can be found below.
Once again, this week features three challenges that are free for anyone to complete and four that are Battle Pass exclusive tasks.
For more detailed information on how to complete some of the more difficult challenges, check out our in-depth guides:
- Wailing Woods Chest Locations for the Week 8, Season 5 Fortnite Challenge
- Fortnite Rift Spawn Locations for the Week 8, Season 5 Challenge
- How to Complete the “Search Between Three Different Oversized Seats” Fortnite Challenge
Remember to complete any game that you are playing in, by being eliminated or getting the Victory Royale, or challenge progression might not be applied correctly.
If you haven’t seen all of the challenges for Week 8 of Season 5 yet, they are as follows:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Place Traps (10)
- Search chests in Wailing Woods (7)
- Shotgun Eliminations (4) – HARD
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (250)
- Use a Rift at different Rift spawn locations (10)
- Search between three different oversized seats (1) – HARD
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Greasy Grove (1) – HARDStage 2: Eliminate an opponent in Lonely Lodge (1)Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent in Fatal Fields (1)