Fortnite Chapter 2‘s The Lowdown Mission challenges have been leaked for Season 1, Week 5 and if you would like to know how to complete them, you’ve came to the right place.
A brand new set of challenges are available to grind through in the popular battle royale game, after being released on November 8.
The list was previously leaked by data miner Lucas7yoshi, meaning that players were able to get an early idea of what they’re going to have to do for Week 5. This wasn’t the only list to have been discovered by leakers, either, as a fresh set of Hide and Seek tasks have also been revealed.
Let’s forget about those for a moment, though, as you’re obviously here to see the brand new mission and what it has in store for Week 5 of Season 1. The full list can be found below.
Fortnite The Lowdown Mission challenges
- Search Chests at E.G.O. outposts (7)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a Motorboat (500)
- Visit different E.G.O. outposts (5)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (3)
- Revive a teammate in different matches (3)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations (7)
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (200)
- Eliminations at Craggy Cliffs or Salty Springs (3)
- Reboot a teammate (1)
- Assist teammates with Eliminations (7)
- Search the hidden ‘N’ found in the The Lowdown Loading Screen (1)
Fortnite The Lowdown challenge guides
The final challenge in that list will be a familiar sight for seasoned veterans of Fortnite, as hidden banners and battle stars have been replaced in Chapter 2 with these hidden letters. In Week 5, you’re going to need to find the letter ‘N’.
We’ve already put together some simple instructions on where to find it as well, which can be found in our helpful Fortnite hidden ‘N’ location guide.
If you’re wondering where these E.G.O. outposts are as well, check out our location guide for that one as well. You’ll have them all found in no time.
Should there be even more guides produced for these challenges, we’ll be the first to let you know.
With that being said, many of this week’s tasks do look fairly simple – including assisting teammates with eliminations, healing other players at specific locations and so on. Good luck!