Following the extension of Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 into early June, the Week 10 list of challenges for Midas’ Mission have been leaked—and they look pretty fun.
Epic Games announced that they were pushing back the start date for Season 3 to June 4 and had “a couple more surprises up our sleeve” for Season 2 in the meantime.
This week, fans have gotten an early look at some of those surprises, including the next set of challenges for Midas’ Mission Part 2.
While the Astronomical Gear coming to the Item Shop has been officially announced, the set of challenges that will comprise Midas’ Mission for Week 10 have also been revealed, via a leak reported by Forbes’ Erik Kain.
Players intent on obtaining the GHOST or SHADOW Midas skins will have until the end of Week 10 to do so. But you’ll need to complete 18 of the aforementioned challenges and reach Tier 100 of the Battle Pass.
Fortnite Midas’ Mission Part 2, Week 10 Challenges
- Eliminate players with a shotgun, AR and SMG (3)
- Search chests in different matches (7)
- Eliminate a player or henchman with a Legendary or Boss weapon (3)
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (200)
- Dance within 10 seconds of knocking a henchman (3)
- Search different golden pipe wrenches (5)
- Catch a fish while riding in a Choppa (3)
- Deal damage to player or henchman at the Yacht and the Agency in a single match (2)
- Visit the Agency, Hayman and Greasy Graves in a single match (3)
- Deal damage to henchman while disguised (100)
Variety is the spice of life and Week 10’s challenges are well-seasoned.
If you want to get in on the Animal Crossing hype, you can prioritize catching a fish. If you want to drop some “BM” on a computer, you can prioritize dancing on the corpse of a henchman.
Or, if you want to feel like Nicolas Cage in National Treasure, you can go after the golden pipe wrenches first.
However you decide to do it, you can get good, get gold and feel like a Twitch variety streamer during the process.
“All that glitters is yours,” as prophesied by Midas’ in-game description, finish those challenges off and one of the glittering outfits will be yours.
As always, this set of objectives is expected to go live on Thursday, April 23, so it’s not too early to start preparing for them!