With the newest set of Fortnite challenges going live, this handy cheat sheet will give you everything you need to complete them as soon as possible.
Season 7 might only be a few weeks old, but there has been plenty of exciting news and new things to look forward to each and every week and these new set of challenges are no different.
These challenges ended up being a bit different than what was originally leaked, as there’s a bit more traveling around the map needed for the official set of challenges.
There’s no need to spend too much time trying to locate everything on your own, however, as squatingdog is right on schedule with another cheat sheet that takes all the guesswork out of the equation.
As is the case each week, there are three challenges available for all players along with an additional four that are only available to Season 7 Battle Pass holders.
As you complete the challenges, remember that you’ll need to stay in the match until picking up a victory or getting eliminated in order for the challenges to register.
Below is a full list of the Season 7, Week 3 challenges:
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (5)
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge (1)
- Stage 2: Land at Pleasant Park (1)
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing (1)
- Stage 4: Land at Lazy Links (1)
- Legendary weapon eliminations (2)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (7)
- Ring a doorbell in different locations in a single match (3)
- Search between three ski lodges (HARD) (1)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with shotguns to opponents (HARD) (200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (200)
- Stage 3: Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (200)