The weekly tradition of data miners discovering the weekly challenges ahead of Thursday’s official release has continued into Season 7 with the latest leak.
Each week, Epic Games releases new challenges for players to complete and each week, data miners dig through the game’s update files to discover the challenges ahead of their release.
While the first week of challenges weren’t leaked due to the Season 7 update dropping on the same day as the challenges, the usual mining and leak schedule looks to be back in full swing for Week 2.
It turns out that these challenges were actually found in the v7.00 update on December 6, but have not changed at all with the release of v7.01 on December 11.
- Read More: How to find the secret Fortnite Banner for the Week 2, Season 7 Snowfall challenge Battle Star replaced
Here’s the full list of challenges, courtesy of Fortnitesinder:
- Search a Chest in different Names Locations (7)
- Damage opponents with different types of weapons (5)
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields (3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match (2)
- Play the Sheet Music on the pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (2)
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (1) (HARD)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1)
The challenges look to be pretty straightforward, with nothing out of the ordinary on the list this time around.
Players will need to travel quite a bit, however, as the first challenge for Battle Pass owners requires visiting different locations in a single match. It’s a challenge with stages, so there will be plenty of hustling required.
As with any set of challenges that leak ahead of schedule, there’s always a chance that Epic Games will pull a bait and switch by changing things up at the last moment.