EA SPORTS have revealed the FIFA 20 Team of the Week (TOTW) 30 after the ever-present FIFA Ultimate Team promo was put on hiatus for nearly two months due to the ongoing current global situation.
Following the completion of another busy gameweek across the football world’s returned domestic leagues, a new set of FUT Team of the Week candidates has been revealed. Check out the full FIFA 20 TOTW 30 below.
FIFA 20 TOTW 30 revealed
Players will have expected to see the likes of Michail Antonio and David Silva in Team of the Week 30, though the fact that someone like Danny Ings is missing might raise some eyebrows.
When does TOTW 30 go live in FIFA 20?
EA SPORTS are set to reveal this next FIFA Team of the Week squad at 3pm (UK time), Wednesday, July 15, 2020. As per usual, the start time for the event will be 6pm BST / 12pm CT / 1pm EST / 3am AEST.
These boosted player cards will be unveiled three hours ahead of the official drop time above too. Keep your eyes peeled on our official Twitter account — we always make sure to share the team as soon as it’s live.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 30 predictions
- Federico Fazio (A.S. Roma)
- Domingos Duarte (Granada)
- Andy Robertson (Liverpool)
- Rafael Tolói (Atlanta)
- John Egan (Sheffield United)
- Georgi Shchennikov (CSKA Moscow)
- Marcel Gaus (Ingolstadt)
- David Silva (Manchester City)
- Santi Cazorla (Villarreal)
- Miralem Sulejmani (Young Boys)
- José Sosa (Trabzonspor)
- Éver Banega (Sevilla)
- Valentin Stocker (FC Basel)
- Michail Antonio (West Ham)
- Tatsuya Hasegawa (Kawasaki Frontale)
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
- Mikael Uhre (Brøndby IF)
- Jayden Stockley (Preston North End)
- Paulinho (AEK Athens)
- Vinicio Angulo (Ascenso MX)
- David McGoldrick (Sheffield United)
So, there you have it — the full Team of the Week 30. Cards enter packs at 6 PM BST on July 15.