The latest squad of FIFA 20 TOTW 15 in-form cards has officially been revealed by EA SPORTS. These new FUT Team of the Week IF players will be live in Ultimate Team packs from 6pm (UK time), December 25, 2019, until January 1, 2020.
Right after FIFA Team of the Week cards enter the game, they are generally at their highest value, which is mostly a result of short supply. With this said, if you have saved any packs specifically for these FUT TOTW players, we recommend opening them right after these new in-form items become available in Ultimate Team.
The above strategy is proven to save coins in the long run, however, the FUT transfer market can be unpredictable. Certain IF cards have a tendency to increase in price over time, but this depends on the player receiving a higher rated version, or being required for popular SBC solutions. Check out the FIFA 20 TOTW 15 squad below.
FIFA 20 TOTW 15 In-Forms
- GK: Rui Patrício 83→85 (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- LB: Aleksandar Kolarov 82→84→86 (AS Roma)
- CB: Vincent Kompany 83→85 (Anderlecht)
- LB: Benjamin Mendy 80→83 (Manchester City)
- ST: Timo Werner 83→85→86 (RB Leipzig)
- CAM: Neymar Jr. 92→93 (Paris Saint-Germain)
- CM: Allan 85→86 (Napoli)
- RM: Serge Gnabry 84→86 (Bayern München)
- ST: Luis Suárez 89→90 (FC Barcelona)
- ST: Romelu Lukaku 85→86→87 (Inter Milan)
- CF: Roberto Firmino 86→87 (Liverpool)
- GK: Oliver Baumann 82→84 (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim)
- CB: James Tarkowski 79→82→84 (Burnley)
- CM: Éver Banega 83→85 (Sevilla FC)
- LM: Philipp Max 77→81→84 (FC Augsburg)
- ST: Wissam Ben Yedder 83→85→86 (AS Monaco)
- LW: Willian 82→84 (Chelsea)
- ST: Josip Iličić 84→86→87 (Atalanta)
- RM: Ronny Rodelin 73→79 (En Avant Guingamp)
- CAM: Riccardo Orsolini 76→81 (Bologna)
- LM: Robin Quaison 75→81 (1. FSV Mainz 05)
- ST: Teddy Chevalier 72→79 (Valenciennes FC)
- ST: Ronnie Fernández 70→78 (Al Fayha)
Have EA SPORTS made the right selections with the above FUT Team of the Week in-forms? Are you hoping to include any FIFA 20 TOTW 15 players in your own Ultimate Team? We would love to hear all your opinions and thoughts regarding this week’s cards, you can let us know them by getting in touch via Twitter.