As the anticipation for the FIFA 20 release date builds, many FUT fans are excited to see which players will be available in the upcoming edition of Ultimate Team. There are a number of brand new and returning names expected to feature in FUT 20. With this said, check out this year’s FIFA 20 new players wishlist below.
Whether or not a number of these players are included in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team is still dependent on particular license agreements, and teams earning promotion to higher divisions. However, we should see the inclusion of the majority of the players mentioned below, which we are sure will be welcomed by the FUT community.
Even though some of these players may have relatively low ratings, making them practically unusable for the FUT Champions Weekend League, the very fact that they could be in Ultimate Team will give them a chance to receive special/in-form upgrades. You can find ZAN OMG‘s FIFA 20 new cards wishlist directly below.
FIFA 20 New Players Predictions
Potential New FUT 20 Cards
- Everton Soares – Grêmio
- Karamoko Dembele – Celtic FC
- Leandro Paredes – Paris Saint-Germain
- Ianis Hagi – Viitorul Constanța
- Yaya Touré – Qingdao Huanghai
- Mason Greenwood – Manchester United
- Lucas Paquetá – AC Milan
- Sepp van den Berg – Liverpool FC
- Rodrygo Goes – Real Madrid
- Xavi Simons – Paris Saint-Germain
- Leonardo Balerdi – Borussia Dortmund
- Samir Nasri – Anderlecht
- Marcin Bulka – Paris Saint-Germain
- Ramires – Palmeiras
- Jack Clarke – Leeds United
- Florentino Luís – SL Benfica
- Gabriel Martinelli – Arsenal FC
- Cristian Romero – Juventus FC
- Emerson – Real Betis
- Samuel Chukwueze – Villareal CF
- Colin Dagba – Paris Saint-Germain
- Renan Lodi – Atletico Madrid
- Robinho – Başakşehir
- John Obi Mikel – Trabzonspor
- Alexandru Mitriță – New York City
Are you excited to try out any of these potential new FUT 20 items? Are there any other names that you think should be included in the above FIFA 20 new players wishlist? You can share all your thoughts and opinions by getting in touch with us via Twitter.