Jake Paul admits plan to salvage relationship with Erika Costell - Dexerto
Entertainment

Jake Paul admits plan to salvage relationship with Erika Costell

Published: 2/Dec/2018 22:23 Updated: 2/Dec/2018 22:28

by Virginia Glaze

Share


Controversial YouTuber Jake Paul has given further details about his relationship with ex-girlfriend and model Erika Costell in the second episode of his ‘Jake Paul Uncut’ documentary series.

During the episode, Paul admitted to making attempts to fix he and Costell’s romantic troubles prior to their split – despite the fact that things were quickly going downhill.

According to Jake, he and Costell had arranged a road trip, in the hopes that spending a few hours stuck in a car together would help mend their broken connection.

However, Paul admitted that the two returned home just four hours later, claiming that they “couldn’t handle” being in such close proximity to each other.

“We came up with this idea to go on a road trip, just to see if we could figure things out,” Paul stated. “…we were kind of like, just in shock, in general.”

j-14.comhttps://www.j-14.com/posts/jake-paul-says-relationship-with-erika-costell-turned-toxic/

Paul likewise admitted that he and Costell’s issues had begun during their vlogged trip to Greece, and went into a dramatic “downward spiral” shortly thereafter.

Jake even revealed that his role models for healthy relationships were also sparse, claiming that nearly everyone in his immediate family had been divorced – including his own parents.

Paul announced his official split with Costell in a Tweet on November 7, with sources later revealing that he was already looking for another, serious relationship. 

However, a Tweet posted by Paul on December 1 could have hinted that he isn’t truly over his breakup, after all.

Entertainment

KSI calls out Jake Paul after YouTuber KO’s Nate Robinson in boxing bout

Published: 29/Nov/2020 5:19

by Andrew Amos

Share


It’s been no time at all, but Olajide ‘KSI’ Olatunji has already called out Jake Paul ahead of their prospective bout at Madison Square Garden, saying that after his performance against Nate Robinson, Paul stands no chance.

It was the fight everyone had their eyes on November 28. On the undercard of Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr, YouTuber Jake Paul was set to bout with NBA star Nate Robinson.

What we got instead was a bloodbath. Robinson was trounced by Paul, getting knocked down multiple times before Paul laid the final blow in the second round. Robinson barely laid a glove on Paul despite coming out all guns blazing.

While millions watched, there was one spectator on the sidelines with more on the line than most ⁠— Jake Paul’s next prospective opponent, KSI.

The YouTuber has already faced off against Paul’s older brother Logan, beating the American not once but twice. Jake fancies his chances a little bit better, but KSI wasn’t impressed by the younger brother’s skills against Robinson.

As soon as the fight ended, KSI already started the war back up with the Pauls. “I saw nothing special from Jake lol. Soon come,” he said on Twitter.

The thinly-veiled threat at Jake Paul is alluding to their prospective bout at Madison Square Garden, pending the current global situation.

Paul has been pretty vocal about making sure the fight goes ahead, saying he has a point to prove against the British YouTuber. “KSI vs Jake Paul is 100% gonna happen. If I die without that happening, I would be so upset. It has to happen, for the culture,” he said in September.

While Paul didn’t direct address KSI post-fight ⁠— instead calling out Conor McGregor for a bout ⁠— the rivalry between the two YouTubers is fierce.

One can only hope they do actually make good on their promise and get in the ring.