How to do a poll on Snapchat
The poll feature on Snapchat has been increasing in popularity on the app, as it is a great way to get the opinion of friends and followers in response to a prompt — here’s how to create a poll on Snapchat.
Snapchat is one of the most popular ways for users across the world to connect with friends online. It also allows them to exchange media and direct messages, as well as post stories for their followers.
The platform has a ‘poll’ feature, which means users can input a question that they want to get opinions on, and post it for their friends and followers to respond to.
You can do this to get opinions on your outfit of the day or for a meal you’re eating, and just about anything else. If you want to create a poll on Snapchat, here’s how to do it.
Here’s how to create a poll on Snapchat
If you want to make a poll on Snapchat, doing so is very simple. Just simply follow these instructions:
- Open Snapchat.
- Take a picture using the capture button, or upload an image from your gallery.
- From the column of icons on the right, select the stickers button.
- Tap the yellow icon that says ‘poll.’
- In the ‘Ask a question’ section, write the question you want to ask your friends.
- Tap the emojis to change the answer options, then click ‘Done.’
- Pinch and zoom to adjust the size and location of the poll.
- Post your story.
These polls are a great way to get your friends or followers to interact with your content, and can be used for a variety of different things.
If you want to learn more about how to use Snapchat, you can check out some of our other guides here:
How to remove someone from your Snapchat best friends list | How to allow camera access on Snapchat | How to make a public profile on Snapchat | How to make a private story on Snapchat | How to pin someone on Snapchat | Did Snapchat remove games?