Destiny 2 patch notes for update 18.104.22.168 are here, and they make subtle but important tweaks to abilities as well as bug fixes.
While it doesn’t add any additional new combat, it does make big changes to a series of subclass abilities, notably the Axion Bolt and Titan Barricade, while also making changes to the Renewal Grasps exotic armor.
The patch also squeezes in a handful of bug fixes amidst the latest Destiny 2 patch notes as the MMO/loot shooter hybrid continues rolling toward Season 17.
Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124 patch notes
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 126.96.36.199: Activities
- Fixed an issue where killing a Hive Ghost was granting more than one revive token in activities.
- Fixed an issue where Grandmaster The Lightblade and Birthplace of the Vile were not contributing to the Total Conquest Triumph.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to exit the play area on Eternity.
- Fixed an issue where killing the Envoys would not drop the Primeval’s shield.
- Fixed an issue where the Primeval would not appear after banking 100 Motes.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 188.8.131.52: Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where the Biotic Enhancements perk prevented shattering an encased player with an uncharged melee.
- Renewal Grasps
- While equipped, Renewal Grasps now increases the base cooldown of the Duskfield Grenade from 62s to 152s.
- The outgoing damage penalty applied to players affected by a Renewal Grasps’ Duskfield Grenade has been reduced from 50% to 20%.
- Damage unchanged vs. PvE targets.
- Fixed an issue where The Summoner Auto Rifle on Saint-14’s rank reputation rewards is missing a Masterwork.
- The Offensive Bulwark Void Aspect now grants 60% less bonus grenade energy regeneration in PvP game modes.
- Titan Barricade’s base cooldown when the Bastion Void Aspect is equipped is now 82s, up from 53s.
- This matches the recharge rate of Warlock Rift.
- Skip Grenade impact damage reduced from 8 to 4. Skip Grenade tracking strength now begins to decrease after 1s, down to 50% strength after 3s .
- Axion Bolt base cooldown increased from 91s to 152s.
- Whisper of Chains now provides 15% bonus damage resistance against players when near a Stasis crystal, down from 25%.
- Unchanged vs. PvE targets.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 184.108.40.206: General
- Stability and crash fixes.
- Fixed a memory leak contributing to crashes and instability.
- Reduced the text chat spam throttle to allow for more messages to be sent by a player before receiving the “You’re sending messages too quickly!” message.
For more tips and guides covering all things Destiny, check out more of our guide content at Dexerto.