With Modern Warfare already revealed to fans on May 30 with the incredible trailer, fans are even more eager for new information about the fourth entry in the MW franchise.
Infinity Ward’s campaign leads Jacob Minkoff and Taylor Kurosaki and Art Director Joel Emslie made their first appearance at E3 2019 on YouTube Live at E3 with Geoff Keighley.
When is Infinity Ward at E3?
IW say they have a lot to talk about, and will be making numerous appearances throughout the convention in Los Angeles.
- Read More: 5 most anticipated games on show at E3 2019
Tuesday, June 11 schedule
Their next panel appearance is with Twitch on Tuesday, June 11, and you can watch on the livestream below at 11:15 AM PDT / 2:15 PM EST / 7:15 PM BST
Following that, Emslie will also be at IGN at E3 one hour later, and then the full team will be at the E3 Coliseum panel at 3:00 PM PDT / 6:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM BST.
Modern Warfare at E3 livestream
For mobile users: Watch Infinity Ward live at E3 on Twitch here.
Full schedule for Infinity Ward and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at E3 2019
- Sunday, June 9 at 4:30 PM PDT / 7:30 PM EST / 00:30 AM BST
- Infinity Ward’s Narrative, Gameplay and Art Teams (YouTube live at E3)
- Tuesday, June 11 at 11:15 AM PDT / 2:15 PM EST / 7:15 PM BST
- Infinity Ward Art Director Joel Emslie. (E3 on Twitch)
- Tuesday, June 11 at 12:20 PM PDT / 3:20 PM EST / 8:20 PM BST
- Infinity Ward Art Director Joel Emslie. (IGN at E3)
- Tuesday, June 11 at 3:00 PM PDT / 6:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM BST
- Infinity Ward’s Narrative, Gameplay and Art Teams. (E3 Coliseum Panel)
- Wednesday, June 12 at 10:00 AM PDT / 1:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM BST
- Infinity Ward Art Director Joel Emslie. (Facebook at E3)
What will Infinity Ward show at E3?
Although not officially confirmed, it is believed that Infinity Ward will show off the first look at gameplay for Modern Warfare at some point during E3, likely a segment from a campaign mission.
Typically, one segment of gameplay is shown to the public, and another segment is shown exclusively to press. At their various panels, the developers will go into more detail about their vision for the next Call of Duty, the development process and hopefully some juicy new details about the game itself.
I have no idea but if they use the old playbook:
E3 – 1 single player mission at the press conference and 1 single player mission to press / showings
This is only a 5 month campaign to launch they’ll probably do another “story trailer” with character reveals THEN MP reveal
— Robert Bowling (@fourzerotwo) May 31, 2019
Will Modern Warfare multiplayer be shown at E3 2019?
We’re not going to rule anything out, but if you are hoping to see multiplayer revealed at E3, prepare for disappointment.
Judging by previous years, there won’t be any multiplayer discussion at the convention, with Infinity Ward likely wanting to keep the focus more broad, still five months out from release.
There may be some small morsels of information dropped about MP, but that’s probably the best we can hope for at this stage.
If you miss any of the Modern Warfare news from Infinity Ward at E3, don’t panic, as we will have everything covered from the show on Dexerto.
Last updated June 11, 10:20AM EST.