CoD Mobile Season 10 is now upon us, with the handheld title introducing even more maps, weapons, and modes to the mix. With the major update now available, here’s a look at the full patch notes and every new piece of content now live.
With CoD Mobile Season 9 now in the rearview mirror, Season 10 is now live for everyone around the world. As usual with the free-to-play game, each month brings a heaping serve of new content and Season 10 is no different.
From the usual assortment of maps and weapons to brand new gameplay features and modes, there’s always plenty to be excited about.
Before you jump into CoD Mobile Season 10, here’s a full rundown on everything in the latest patch so you can get ahead of the curve.
CoD Mobile Season 10 went live at 4PM PT on Wednesday, November 17.
As usual, the moment we rolled over into Season 10, all new content immediately became available.
Two new CoD Mobile weapons arrived in Season 10. Both the SVD Sniper Rifle and the CBR4 SMG (otherwise known as the P90) were made accessible on day one.
Following the recent trend, these two guns also carry over from 2019’s Modern Warfare.
The new SVD Sniper is featured in the Season 10 Battle Pass while the CBR4 SMG is available through an in-game challenge.
One new map launched with CoD Mobile Season 10. Vacant from Modern Warfare 2019 is officially the latest map in the handheld title.
Having first appeared in 2007, the popular map has been remade a number of times ever since. The CoD Mobile port is taking after the 2019 Modern Warfare iteration.
Vacant was available from day one as soon as CoD Mobile Season 10 went live.
Also featured in this major update is Control, a popular game mode that was introduced in Black Ops 4. In this objective-focused playlist, teams have to fight over two specific locations on any given map.
Both teams have a set number of respawns, making every life that much more valuable.
CoD Mobile Season 10 also added a new Operator Skill to the mix. Similar to how the Field Upgrade works in mainline CoD entries, the Munitions Box allows CoD Mobile players to restock their team.
Upon dropping a Munitions Box into the map, you and your teammates can get max ammo once again.
- Read More: 10 most popular CoD Vanguard weapons
Moreover, shooting the box can also damage nearby foes once you’re done with it.
No different from every Season before it, the latest update brings an entirely new Battle Pass to CoD Mobile as well. Season 10 comes with everything from Blueprints to weapon Charms and even powerful Scorestreaks.
The SVD Sniper Rifle outlined above can be unlocked at Tier 21 of the Season 10 Battle Pass. Moreover, the Orbital Laser Scorestreak is also available at Tier 14.
Headlining the Season 10 Battle Pass, however, is the new Stansfield Operator along with a mix of rare Operator Skins for popular characters.
- New Maps – Vacant
- Originally featured in COD: Modern Warfare, Vacant is now available on mobile!
- Warriors will face a completely different rhythm of battle in the map, in which the indoor area is intensive close combat, and the outdoor area is deadly long-distance combat. According to your own combat style, choosing the right action and route will be the focus of mastering this map.
- New Operator Skill – Munitions Box
- You can now place a munitions box that can replenish ammo and tactical equipment for the whole team. When it is destroyed, it will cause explosion damage.
- New Game Mode – Control
- For multiple rounds, players take turns as the offensive and defenders to attack and defend the points. Teammates share the resurrection times, and the team that reaches the number of winning rounds first wins.
- MVP Replay
- The new MVP replay function has been launched and will replace the original last hit function. MVP replay will show two wonderful kill shots of players who have won the MVP in this game.
- Hackney Yard
- We have optimized the lighting of Hackney Yard as a whole, and optimized the railing outside point A to solve the problem of abnormal climbing.
- Nuke Town
- The material of some wooden boards in NukeTown does not meet the exceptions of blocking the bullets, resulting in lower damage caused by bullets penetrating these wooden boards. So we fixed it and the damage is now in line with expectations.
- Hovec Sawmill
- Halloween is over, and the Hovec Sawmill is back to daytime. At the same time, we also added the animation effect of the waterwheel by the stream.
- Mode – Payout S&D
- You can now spend money to buy custom backpack weapons in the game. We optimized the in-game money system and revised the target number of games. Now the number of winning target games has been changed to 6 games.
- Perk – Gung-Ho
- Fixed the issue that when Gung-Ho is equipped, it will freeze when hip firing with a burst gun while moving.
- Operator Skill – Tempest
- We modified the hitting method of Tempest, now hitting the ground or the wall also spreading lightning to the nearest enemy in a small area.
- Score Streak – UAV
- The red dots of enemies are now optimized so that it will appear in sync with the scanning effects.
- The interface of operator skills in the loadout has been optimized and we added the skin function, you can change the appearance of operator skills here.
- We fixed an issue where the coverage area of some score streaks, such as Cluster Strike, on the minimap did not match the actual range after adjusting the zoom ratio of the minimap.
- The issue that some players could not turn on the message push function in IOS is now fixed.
- New Loot Box Effects
- The loot box in BR will display the corresponding color effects of the highest quality item in the box, and we believe this will allow players to locate high-quality loot more quickly in fierce battles and improve search efficiency.
- New Game Mode – Warfare-Blackout
- Warfare mode is now available in Blackout.
- Alcatraz – Mechanism adjustment
- The white and green attachments will no longer be refreshed in this map.
- Classes and orange attachments may appear in the third-level box.
- Increase the number of Classes and Class Drivers in the airdrop.
- Alcatraz – Class refresh rotation
- The classes that can be picked up in Alcatraz have been updated. The latest rotation list is:
- Trap Master, Hacker, Poltergeist, Refitter, Desperado, Pumped
- Fixed the issue that the virtual joystick may be triggered when using the guard deck and tactical equipment roulette.
- Fixed the issue that the function to replace attachments when the backpack is full was not available to magnify sight.
- We optimized the logic of picking and backpack management: Advanced accessories that have been replaced will no longer be prioritized in the backpack.
- Added HUD animation when the armor is used.
BR Battle Adjustment
- Fixed the issue that prevented fire when auto picking up.
BR Map Adjustment
- Optimization of collision of vegetation in the Blackout, reduced the situation that vehicles and airdrops are stuck on the tree.
- Optimized the sound performance when using Kinetic Armor Overcharger.
- Optimized the action performance of the wingsuit when players land on the ground.
In the past three seasons, we have noticed that some fighters have not obtained enough tokens in exchange for the season rewards they deserve. In order to optimize everyone’s participation experience, we have made the following adjustments to the rewards:
- The number of token rewards obtained each week will be greatly increased (in fact, we have increased the number of tokens for weekly rewards in version 12.0)
- Tokens will be reset when the season is updated. At the same time, the store will only list items that are limited to this season, and previous season rewards will be removed. Therefore, you are guaranteed to spend your tokens before the end of the season!
- Soldiers who have not yet received their favorite rewards don’t have to worry. The rewards from previous seasons will return to the game in other forms in Clan Wars from the next version.
- Team frame adjustment: The frame will now be issued according to the final rank of the team when the team battle is settled last season and lasts for a whole season. The frame will no longer change according to the rank of the weekly settlement.
Multiplayer and Battle Royale
Even after a round of weakening, shorty still has a strong dominance at close range, becoming the only option for secondary weapons, and even squeezing out the use of high-burst submachine guns. This adjustment reduces the damage, adjusts the shooting interval and recoil, and shortens the distance of one shot.
- Single damage: 28-20-17-15 -> 28-14-13-12
- Slightly improved recoil: base 3.57 -> 6, max 6 -> 12
- Recoil recovery: 9 -> 8
The 600ms TTK of the current version is seriously inconsistent with today’s average strength, so we increased the close-range damage of MW11, shortened the short-range TTK to 400ms, and the shortest TTK to 200ms.
- Damage Range: 20-25-30 -> 9-20-25-30
- Damage: 26-20-17-16 -> 35-26-20-17-16
- Head damage ratio: 1.4 -> 1.75
- Chest and abdomen damage ratio: 1 -> 1.15
Four bursts and five bursts put forward higher requirements for the player’s aiming ability, and the difficulty of using firearms is relatively high.
Therefore, we slightly lowered the burst interval, increased the magazine capacity, and improved the fault tolerance rate during use.
- Burst interval: 0.2 -> 0.16
- Default magazine capacity: 36 -> 40
- Expanded magazine capacity: 44 -> 52
- Halberd Mag: Magazine capacity: 40 -> 50
- Damage to the chest and arms: 0~40m: 24 -> 26. 40m away: 21 -> 23
- Type 25
With the change of version, even if Type25 is equipped with a Stopping Power Reload, the close range TTK does not have a significant advantage.
Therefore, we have increased its rate of fire and damage to the abdomen, improved close combat capability, and increased the damage of the Stopping Power Reload without affecting the MP’s original TTK, thereby increasing its suppression effect.
- Decrease the horizontal recoil by 30% and the vertical recoil by 20%
- Fire Rate: RPM 790 -> 857
- Damage to the abdomen: 24 -> 26
- Stopping Power Reload
- Vertical recoil: +8% -> +20%
- Horizontal recoil: +0% -> +15%
- Damage: 25-23-20-19-16 -> 28-24-21-19-16
- Remove reload time debuff.
Man-O-war’s current large spread, slower rate of fire and difficult to control recoil make the actual TTK differ from the theoretical value, and the impact caused by the empty gun is too large.
So, we slightly adjusted the trajectory of the first 6 bullets to make it more stable, and slightly lower the spread to avoid excessive disadvantages of long-range combat.
- Adjust vertical recoil
- Decrease the ADS bullet spread: about 5%
At the beginning of the design of MX9, it is hoped that players can obtain strong suppression ability at close range by proficiently mastering the positioning ability and recoil control ability in high-speed movement. However, the higher base damage and smoother recoil curve of the MX9 makes it not difficult to accurately hit the upper body.
This adjustment slightly reduces the base damage, adjusts the recoil curve, and puts forward higher requirements on the player’s positioning ability.
- Base damage: 30-24-16-15 -> 25-21-18-16
- Increased horizontal recoil
- Sprint-to-fire delay: 0.25 -> 0.2
- Bolt time: 0.5 -> 0.4
In order to adapt to the hp of the Payout S&D, the damage to the chest, abdomen and arms is slightly increased to ensure that DLQ33 can kill the full armor target while hitting these parts, and this adjustment will not change the TTK in MP mode.
- Damage to chest, abdomen and arms: 135 -> 150
- Perk-Speed Up Kill
After the shotgun is equipped with Speed Up Kill perk, the speed bonus obtained by destroying the enemy is too high. The extremely high speed and operation will lead to many situations where one person kills multiple people.
Therefore, the movement speed bonus of the perk is retained, the running speed bonus is removed, the fast movement ability during the reload (and bolt) is retained, and restrict operations such as sliding shovel that are linked to the speed of movement.
- Movement speed bonus: 10% -> 0%
- Recoil recovery adjustment of semi-automatic weapons
During the recoil recovery phase of marksman rifle and sniper rifle, players can move the camera at a certain angle to interrupt the recoil recovery process, so as to quickly aim at new targets. Compared with the experience server, the lens movement range required to take effect is increased.
- Launcher balance adjustment
Launchers have always been in a relatively awkward position in CODM, we hope that they can be used for tactical purposes in specific scenarios and not be abused in the game at the same time.
By splitting its mobility and damage, we hope that each launcher will focus more on its own positioning.
- Fixed the issue that the explosion damage of launcher weapons would take effect after being delayed.
- Weapons previously affected by this issue: War Machine, Sparrow, FHJ-18, SMRS, Thumper, AMR with Explosive Mag.
FHJ18 is the nemesis of Score Streaks and the vehicle, we hope it can perform most steadily in the face of these behemoths.
- Initial flight speed: 30m/s -> 60m/s, maximum speed unchanged.
SMRS is an all-rounder and can easily deal with people or vehicles, but its performance against vehicles in MP mode is too bad. Direct hitting in BR mode puts too much pressure on the opponent. We want it to be more balanced.
- Direct hit Damage in MP: 160 -> 300
- Explosion Range in MP: 3.5m -> 2.1m, the lethal range remains basically unchanged.
- Direct hit Damage in BR: 300 -> 290
- Initial flight speed in BR: 120m/s -> 80m/s, maximum speed unchanged.
We have always been very cautious about the strength of the Thumper. A launcher with a parabolic trajectory may overturn many existing tactics. However, it seems that Thumper’s ability to kill enemy players has not reached expectations, and even has some weaknesses in the face of Score Streaks and vehicles.
- Direct hit Damage in MP: 130 -> 160
- Minimum Damage in MP: 10 -> 1
- Explosion Range in MP: 4m -> 3.5m, lethal range increased by about 30%
- Map – Terminal
The sofas in the airport restaurant and the seats in the aircraft are bunkers that the defender relies heavily on. The attacker lacks countermeasures against it. We adjusted the models and collisions of these bunkers, hoping to optimize the confrontation experience here.
- Map – Tunisia
Players can now throw lethal and tactical equipment from the skylight through the wine cellar.
- Perk – Martyrdom
Slightly shorten the explosion delay time.
- Perk – Quick Fix
Fixed the issue that when the Quick Fix effect is triggered, the hp will continue to be recovered after being damaged. And the function that regenerates health after kill will be triggered every 2 seconds.
- Tactical – Gas Grenade
Reduce the deceleration rate, slightly reduce the range of action.
- Score Streak – Hawk X3
Slightly reduce firing spread.
- Operator Skill – K9 Unit
Increase K9 Unit’s movement speed.
- Nova Gas
The Nova Gas is changed to only deduct the hp but not the armor, and the damage has been adjusted.
- Safe Zone Shrink adjustment
Postpone the first time Safe Zone shrinking, to slow down the early rhythm.
Reduced the damage to hp outside the first three safe zone in Blackout and Isolated.
- Character movement adjustment
Decrease the swimming speed, and increase the ADS movement speed in the water.
Match/Ranked Match Optimization：
- Added more display scenes for the pre-qualified 5000 special honors.
- Optimized the calculation rules of qualifying points for MP qualifying. The fierce losers will now lose fewer qualifying points.
- Optimized the waiting time during the night match, so that the game can start faster.
- Optimized the display of qualifying time. Now you can see the start and end of the season time in the qualifying hall at any time.
- Fixed the issue of waiting too long for the start of MP qualifying under certain abnormal conditions.
- Now, if you join the game in the middle of the MP mode and are defeated at the end, it will not affect the winning streak.
- Battle Royale
- Optimized the matching pool division function of the BR mode, and smoothed the difficulty of each matching pool.
- Optimized the display of qualifying time. Now you can see the start and end of the season time in the qualifying hall at any time.
Other System Adjustment
- Appointment Function
Team up with a friend for 5 games to unlock: When this friend is in the game, you can invite him/her to team up after he/she finishes this game.
- Praise Function
Give praise to your friends or opponents after the game, encourage excellent teammates or praise your opponents.
- FOV setting
Fov setting is available, where players can adjust the fov of the first-person perspective by themselves.
- Shader Preload Function
Players can now reload shader in audio and graphics settings, which can help players get a smoother game experience.
- MEMC Setting
Players can now turn on MEMC in audio and graphics settings. We recommend players who want to experience higher frame rate, but whose device is prone to hear and drop frames, can try to enable this option.
At present, MEMC only supports BR mode and the frame rate is set to ‘Max’ or above. In addition, it only supports some Android phones for the time being, and subsequent versions will gradually become popular.