CoD Mobile Season 10: World Class is now here and there’s plenty to know about the major update. From the game’s first-ever Mythic-tier Operator skin to cosmetics for Neymar Jr., Leo Messi, and Paul Pogba, plus new weapons, maps, and more, here’s a full look at everything you need to get caught up.
Hot on the heels of Season 9’s undead patch which marked the return of classic CoD Zombies, fans were quickly looking ahead at what’s to come in the next big content drop.
With a range of new content teased, including a new map, weapon, and Operator Skill to name a few, along with perhaps the most stacked Battle Pass and cosmetic shop rotation yet, there was plenty to look forward to in Season 10. Not to mention, the first every Mythic-tier Operator skin as well.
So before you jump back in, be sure to brush up with everything there is to know about CoD Mobile Season 10.
- Season 10 release date
- First Mythic Operator skin in CoD Mobile
- Crossroads Strike map
- LAPA SMG
- New Operator Skill & BR Class
- Season 10 Battle Pass
- Season 10 patch notes
CoD Mobile Season 10 release date
CoD Mobile Season 10 kicked off on Wednesday, November 9 at 4PM PT. This marked one full month since Zombies came into focus, and as always, new content was immediately available once the update went live.
First ever Mythic Operator skin in CoD Mobile
While we’ve seen a handful of Mythic tier weapon skins in previous updates, we’ve never seen what an Operator at the highest rarity would look like. That is, until Season 10 arrived and changes things.
With the latest update came the “first ever Mythic character skin in CoD Mobile” in the form of Spectre – Hunter T-3. Early teasers revealed this heavily armored figure with both blue and red designs, hinting at an evolving skin similar to the Mythic weapons.
Black Ops Cold War’s Crossroads Strike map lands in CoD Mobile
Yet another Black Ops Cold War map made the jump to the handheld title as Crossroads joined the mix in Season 10. However, it’s not the standard version of the snow-covered map. Instead, CoD Mobile brought a smaller variant in Crossroads Strike.
We’ve seen a number of Strike versions of popular maps over the years and this will seemingly be no different. Though given the smaller layout of Crossroads already, it’s safe to assume the Strike variation will be even more chaotic.
LAPA SMG coming to CoD Mobile in Season 10
Joining the ever-growing CoD Mobile arsenal in Season 10 is none other than the LAPA SMG. This late arrival in Black Ops Cold War immediately made an impact in Season 6, serving as one of the more well-rounded options in the game.
When it comes to CoD Mobile, it’s safe to expect much the same as an early advertisement has promised an “easy to control” SMG that fights best at mid-range.
New Operator Skill: Ballista
Also landing in Season 10 was a devastating Operator Skill called ‘Ballista’. This new option gives players a deadly rail gun that can be charged up then fired through walls. If you just so happen to see enemy outlines through surfaces, this tool is a surefire way to guarantee a few kills.
CoD Mobile Season 10: World Class Battle Pass
As always with new seasons in CoD Mobile, there’s an entirely new Battle Pass for players to grind through in Season 10. Free rewards include the likes of the Ballista Operator Skill at Tier 14 and the LAPA SMG at Tier 21. Meanwhile, the premium track is your key to unlocking rare cosmetics, including the Paul Pogba Operator Skin.
As an added bonus, CoD Mobile Season 10 also marked the arrival of the Battle Pass Vault. Moving forward, players can use in-game currency to unlock Tiers in previous Battle Passes. Therefore, if you miss out on any particular month, you can always double back and catch up on any missed content.
Neymar Jr. & Lionel Messi arrive in CoD Mobile Lucky Draws
Rounding out the Season 10 update is the arrival of sporting icons Neymar Jr., Lionel Messi, and Paul Pogba. All three come to the game with their own Operator skins along with a handful of custom weapon blueprints and bonus items.
To unlock them, players need RNG on their side as these two skins can only be acquired through CoD Mobile’s Lucky Draw system.
CoD Mobile Season 10: World Class patch notes
- New Map: Crossroads Strike
- New Operator Skill: Ballista EM3
- The Trial Loadout system will be tested online for a limited time only. We hope to receive your valuable feedback. It is a special loadout where all kinds of weapons, items and skills could be equipped and brought into the game. This may help you and your friends engage in a competitive battle in a more fair way.
- All attachments will be available to activated weapons.
- Players can switch activated items by consumption of points. More points can be gained in ranked matches.
- Class in Battle Royale can also be activated in this Trial Loadout.
- In addition, players can redeem one permanent item or weapon every month. Redemption resets on the 1st of every month.
Ranked Match Update
- Honour display has been added to Ranked matches. There are 10 Honors available in five different ranked modes: Charge Forward, Geometry Master, Master of Capture, etc. We hope that players have their own clearer position and unique tactical style in battle.
- Decreased the rewards of the new map challenge of Master I and above.
- Optimized the small icons of the top 5000.
- Optimized the effect of the selected while selecting the mode in a ranked match.
Maps Updates in Ranked Match
We removed some maps with complex engagement areas and poor experience. We also optimized maps that will be added to the New Map Pool for Frontline.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Maps Removed: Scrapyard MW, Miami Strike
- Maps Added: Express, Hijacked
The newly added Team Deathmatch maps in S4 are properly performing. We will add them to the Generic Map Pool.
- Maps Added to the Generic Map Pool: Favela, Apocalypse, Summit
- Maps Added: Express, Hijacked
Search & Destroy
The newly added S&D maps in S4 are properly performing. We will add them to the Generic Map Pool.
- Maps Added to the Generic Map Pool: Favela, Summit, Takeoff
The newly added Domination maps in S4 are properly performing. We will add them to the Generic Map Pool.
- Maps Added to the Generic Map Pool: Favela, Nuketown
- Map Added: Express
The newly added Hardpoint maps in S4 are properly performing. We will add them to the Generic Map Pool.
- Maps Added to the Generic Map Pool: Apocalypse, Raid
- Map Added: Express
Mythic Weapon System Update
- Players can choose not to show the number of fully upgraded Mythic weapons in BASIC settings. Players can choose combo kill effects of the Mythic weapon as a regular killing effect after unlocking level 2 in the new Mythic upgrade system.
New Gameplay: Escort The mode consists of two rounds. Players will participate in either the attacking team or defending team. The defending team must prevent the attacking team from escorting the Truck to the target objective. The team escorts the Truck to more objective wins.
- Quick Strike: Block incoming bullets from the front and then deal slash damage to enemies.
- New Vehicle Hover Bike: Hover Bike is a single-rider vehicle that can traverse both ground and water.
Since the launch of Tournament, we’ve been collecting feedback from players and have made some improvements.
- Revision of trophy mechanism: The trophy will not only be rewarded by winning the game, but also related to the performance of every single player. The player with excellent performance in the defeated team has a chance to get more trophies.
- Removal of 4-match-round and paid extra match mechanism: It did not achieve the results we expected, but instead brought a lot of trouble for many players. Therefore we removed it and left the four consecutive crates in the free line of milestones.
- Revision of ranking mechanism: after being on the leaderboard, players can accumulate a trophy maximum of 100 in Tournament per week, and extra games will not be counted; after combining with the revision of the trophy mechanism, we hope that players on the ranking can improve their performance in each game, rather than competing for the number of games to improve the ranking.
- Mode Rotation: Popular modes among players such as Alcatraz, Ground War, etc, will be available in the Tournament.
- Increased maximum game duration of Zombies Classic Endless mode from 2h 40min to 3h.Fixed a bug of maximum waves ranking of Endless mode.
- New Weapon: LAPA
- A submachine gun with high accuracy and reliable damage, but low bullet speed. Use attachments to adjust bullet speed and power, and achieve a flexible assembly.
- New Attachment: M16 – Wild Fire
- M16 switches to full-automatic fire after equipping this perk.
- New screen vibration tool to optimize weak vibration, making the experience sharper and cleaner.
- Strengthened the performance of hipfire and ADS fire, and enhanced the sense of power.
- Optimized the animation performance while firing continuously. Improved the incoherent issue of animation of continuous firing.
- Optimized the vibration amplitude of the optical sight while continuously firing to enhance the sense of combat without increasing the pressure of aiming.
- Optimization List: SVD, ASM10, ICR-1, KRM-262, MW11, DL Q33, Kilo Bolt-Action, PKM, M13, Kilo 141, GKS.
Weapon SFX Optimization
- Most of the weapons in this optimization are classical weapons from early. We improved the sound quality by retaining the original sound features. We adjusted the frequency bands and reverberation of reloading and firing based on a unified sound style to make sound effects more natural and further improve the hitting feel.
- Optimization List: AK117, M16, Man-O-War, DL Q33, MW11/J358, SPR-208, BY15, M4, AK-, 7, DR-H, QQ9, FR .556, KRM-262
Optimization on Scorestreaks and Operator Skills
- In this optimization, we remake some assets of the scorestreaks and operator skills to enhance overall performance. Improved the experience through animation, sound optimization and using a screen vibration tool to enhance the sense of combat in some scorestreaks.
- Optimization List: Scorestreaks, Napalm, Chopper Gunner, VTOL Unified Optimization, Cluster Strike, Airdrop, Shield Turret, Sentry Gun, Stealth Chopper, UAV/Advanced UAV/C-UAV Optimization, Hawk X3, MQ-27 Dragonfire, Operator Skills, Purifier, Reactor Core, Death Machine
- Optimized bolt animation, ADS won’t be interrupted by bolt animation.
- Optimized melee animation, determination and animation of Kali Sticks and Knife updated.
- Optimized bullet chain display, the actual number of remaining bullets can be shown on display.
- Added Left-handed Tactical, players can use throwables with their left hand instead of switching weapons (MP only).
- Added Enemy Tactical Scope Flash, players can be alerted by the flash from a sniper.
- Added Melee Weapon Adsorption, a melee weapon that has a sprint adsorption effect for easier hitting when attacking a close enemy.
Weapon Comparison System
- Added display of original bullet spread value in addition to the maximum value.
- Added display of dates in the interface for helping compare the data before and after updates.
- Optimized some UI displays.
- Fixed a bug of miscalculations of bullet spread value of some attachment
- Fixed a bug of occasional miscalculations of bullet spread value of hip fire
- Fixed a bug of Swordfish about an incorrect display of round burst number
OB System Updates
- Added collision switch of OB free camera
- Optimized the display of numbers in the minimap
- Fixed a bug of hidden flame switch failure
Soldier Return System Updates
- Added characters, weapons, BP XP bonus and Rank XP bonus for returning soldiers
- Added a questionnaire for returning soldiers. Returning soldiers will get rewards after completing the questionnaire. We’re always looking forward to your feedback to help us on developing a better game.
- The rarity of some soldiers returning rewards is increased.
Private Room Updates
- In Multiplayer, the room settings won’t be altered if only the map gets changed.
New Features in Settings
- A new switch has been added to the sensitivity setting. You can choose to bind the sensitivity to the device resolution or the rendering resolution. When binding the device resolution, the sensitivity will not change with the image quality setting.
- Added switches for Enable Left-handed Tactical / Enemy Tactical Scope Flash.