Apex Legends now boasts a roster of 16 Legends, exactly double the number we started with. A handful of leaked characters have found their way to the game, while others are yet to show up.
So far, all the leaked abilities have been pretty accurate once the characters actually arrived in-game, so we can rely on these leaks with a fair degree of certainty.
Of course, as with all leaks, it’s subject to change. Respawn even joked around with the Legend ‘Forge’, before Revenant killed him off. This turned out to be a ploy to trick the data miners, and Revenant was the new Legend instead.
So, some of these Legends may change dramatically before release, or may have been scrapped entirely. Rampart was leaked to be the Season 6 Legend, and those leaks were proven accurate. However, specific abilities for the character changed, meaning the same might be true for other Legends on this list. Take it all with a grain of salt.
There’s no indication of the correct order of release for these characters, but it’s expected that Valk will be the Season 9 Legend.
Blisk is a character straight from Titanfall, and, he’s already featured in Apex Legends, as the older man you see in the cinematic trailer. He appeared again in Rampart’s character trailer, inviting her to join the games. In Titanfall, Blisk is a South African mercenary and leader of the Apex Predators, a group of rogue pilots.
As the man behind the games, it would seem likely that he makes an appearance as a playable Legend, and he appears as the second name in the in-game screenshot.
Blisk’s leaked abilities:
- Passive: Interrogation – “Executing an enemy will reveal the location of their allies for 10 seconds.”
- Tactical: Throwing Knife – “Deals 20 damage and marks the target. Killing a marked target rewards double credits.”
- Ultimate: Payday – “Squad kills award credits. Spend credits on powerful supplies.”
Check out everything we know about Blisk here.
Valk is described as the ‘Soaring Aviator’. The dev sheet of leaked legends gave us our first glimpse at the character, but as you can see, it’s difficult to make out much. Valk’s leaked abilities are as follows:
- Passive: VTOL Jets – Hold jump to initiate VTOL Jets.
- Tactical: Cluster Missile – Fire a rocket that explodes multiple times.
- Ultimate: Skyward – Press once to prepare for launch. Teammates can interact with Valk to join the launch. Press again to launch into the air and skydive.
Ash has already appeared in Apex Legends – players built her head in the Season 5 quest. She then appeared in the leaked in-game screenshot too.
But, we don’t have any indications of what her abilities could be. Presumably, it would be in some way tied to her character from Titanfall 2, but that’s purely speculation.
There’s no image for this Legend yet, but they’re the newest to be leaked.
According to leaker Biast12, Pariah’s abilities are:
- Passive: Aplomb Training: Pariah can see enemy health bars. Pariah is also immune to stunning effects and SDM steam.
- Tactical: Sonar Grenade: Throw a sonar grenade revealing enemies in its area of effect. Grenade lasts for 15 seconds.
- Ultimate: Sacrificial Romantic: Pariah activates a SDM device releasing a flurry of steam in all directions but becomes unable to move. Steam causes burn damage directly to health.
Old leaked Legends, possibly scrapped?)
The following Legends are characters or abilities that have been leaked over the years, but are believed to have either been scrapped or changed into other characters.
Prophet / Seer
There’s some confusion about whether this is actually the image for Prophet or not, so take it with a grain of salt. The leaked abilities are:
Prophet / Seer’s abilities:
- Passive: Sniper Training – Increased accuracy while ADS and starts game with a scope
- Tactical: Spotter Sight – Scans the environment for enemies and gathers information on targets found
- Ultimate: Triple Tap – Equips a silenced sniper rifle with three shots
Very little is known about the lore of Jericho, but the character’s script suggests he will be a bigger model, perhaps like Caustic or Gibraltar, and is described as ‘The Frontline.’
- Passive: Ballistic Shield Protection – “Your Ballistic Shield protects your back when you are not actively using it.”
- Ability one (potential Tactical): Ballistic Shield – “A full-body shield that protects your from incoming fire.”
- Ability two (potential Ultimate): Shield-Breaker Javelins – “Throw two electrically charged javelins that burn through enemy body shields.”
Check out everything we know about Jericho here.
We’re now getting down to characters whom we know very little about, outside of their abilities. There is some confusion over whether this image is ‘Firebug’ or ‘Prophet’ (who we’ll get to later). The name Skunner was also thrown around for this character.
We do, however, have a nickname for Firebug: ‘Crafty Trapper’. Similar to Season 2’s Wattson, it looks like this would be another legend with a focus on traps – especially as you could dodge some of the negative effects.
- Passive: Light Step: You are not slowed by debris traps and do not leave traversal evidence for trackers.
- Tactical: Debris Trap: Drop a pile of debris that slows and damages enemies when they move through it.
- Ultimate: Schiltrom Barrier Grenade: Instantly create a spiked barrier made from rapid hardening resin.
Check out everything we know about Skunner here.
Husaria is another mystery of the leaked legends, but their nickname is ‘the Hard Breacher’, and the abilities explain it. They are clearly designed to be a very aggressive legend, with a number of close-quarters abilities.
- Passive: Shotgun Kick: You have a shotgun on your leg that fires when you melee doors or enemies. Requires shotgun ammo. Using your abilities grants you a brief speed boost.
- Tactical: Flashbang – Throw a grenade that briefly blinds and deafens opponents
- Ultimate: Concussive breaching charge – Plant a breaching charge that fires a sonic wave through walls to destroy traps, force open doors and disorient enemies.
Nomad is apparently a rather complete legend in the game files, according to data miner That1MiningGuy. However, very little is known about the lore behind this character. This image may or may not be how he will look, as we can only speculate for now.
- Passive: Packmule – “Nomad and his teammates have additional backpack space.”
- Tactical: Loot Compass – “Follow the loot compass to the nearest item.”
- Ultimate: Crafting Table – “Place a crafting table down. Scrap salvageable material and purchase items.”
Check out everything we know about Nomad here.
Immortal appears to be a very Titanfall-inspired legend, with a pilot-like suit of armor in the leaked image. They’re described as a shield support legend by data miner That1MiningGuy, similar to how Lifeline is a support legend now.
At this time, it’s believed that this character has been scrapped. Perhaps a new Pilot-like character will take their place.
- Passive: Hard to Kill – When you get downed you can revive yourself.
- Tactical: Shield Charger / Teardown – Unleash a cloud of Nanites to charge your team’s shields OR Hit a target with a cloud of nanites to kill their shields for a short period of time.
- Ultimate: Rise of the Pheonix – Restores your health and shields to full and gives nearby teammates 30 seconds of self-revive. Takes 8 seconds to charge.
Check out everything we know about Immortal here.
Downfall is described as a ‘Populist Pyromaniac’. These leaked abilities, particularly the ultimate, are very similar to Fuse’s abilities, and so it’s possible that this character was scrapped, and became Fuse.
- Passive: Fire Walker – You automatically extinguish fire by walking through it. Burning teammates will be extinguished when they move close to you.
- Tactical: Fire Sale – Drop a box of four molotovs anyone in your squad can pick up and throw.
- Ultimate: Reign of Fire – Fire a rocket-propelled firebomb.
Reckoner is one of the most recently leaked legends found in the game files. Described as a ‘Self-Sacrificing Romantic’, we know very little about this character, and again, they may have been scrapped/changed completely.
- Passive: Shield Blast — “Upon breaking shields will emit an explosion, damaging nearby enemies.”
- Tactical: Shield Stealer — “Fire an energy beam that drains enemy shields and charges your own.”
- Ultimate: Gravity Orb — “Throw a slow moving gravity orb that bends the trajectory of nearby attacks.”
Discovered along with Forge is another Legend, code-named Conduit, who the game files indicate will be an “Overshield Conductor,” perhaps suggesting that Conduit will be a support character rather than one that offers a clear offensive or defensive purpose.
- Tactical Arc Flash: Deals damage to Conduit’s shields to give targeted allies an overshield.
- Passive Capacitance: Conduit’s base health is 50 health and 50 shield, instead of 100 health. Conduit gradually regenerates shield over time.
- Ultimate Short Circuit: Conduit channels their shields into a giant arc ball that flies across the battlefield, stealing shields from enemies.
That’s all the leaked Legends we know about so far in Apex Legends. Most of these characters are unconfirmed and could change drastically before they are released, or be scrapped entirely.