Apex Legends: All leaked legends and their abilities
There are now a total of 24 Legends to play in Apex – 16 more than the game released with. But Respawn still plans for many more Legends to come with each new season. These are all the leaked Legends we know about right now, and the scrapped ones too.
Many of the current Legends in the game appeared in leaks before they were official, as data miners and insiders get the early scoop. Ballistic for example released in Season 17, relatively unchanged from the leak.
However, it’s also worth noting that with any leaks, things often change dramatically in development, and many characters have been scrapped entirely, as you can see from the scrapped characters section below.
We’ve compiled a list of all the potentially upcoming Legends that have been leaked so far, along with their abilities. However, bear in mind that nothing has been confirmed yet, so take everything with a grain of salt.
Leaked Legends for Apex
Based on the most recent Apex Legends leaks, the following Legends are in development for future release. Again, there are no guarantees that these Legends ever make it into the game, or could be significantly reworked.
Conduit – Empathic Shielder
Conduit appears to be a Support Legend that focuses on regenerating allied shields at the expense of her own.
- Passive: Capacitance – Conduit regenerates shield over time and gains extra regen for each nearby ally.
- Tactical: Arc Flash – Heals the shields of targeted allies at the cost of some of her own.
- Ultimate: Alternating Current – Conduit launches an arc cluster bomb damaging the shields of people near the blasts. This heals Conduit’s based on the damage dealt.
Scryer – Haunting Stalker
Scryer looks like a Recon Legend that is capable of looking into enemy perspectives and setting traps.
- Passive: Spectator – Automatically Optic-Haunt and spectate your killer.
- Tactical: Optic-Haunt – Deploy a parasite trap that reveals the Target’s Vision.
- Ultimate: Shadow Wall – Unleash a creeping Wall of Darkness that blocks sight and binds enemies.
Jester – Tricky Trapper
Jester is a Legend that can cloak themselves and their teammates, as well set traps for unsuspecting enemies to walk into.
- Passive: Rewire – Jester can turn any grenade into a proximity mine that sticks to surfaces.
- Tactical: Spectre Drop – Call in a drop pod with 3 spectres to guard an area. Only 1 set can be active at a time.
- Ultimate: Cloak Field – Creates a short-lived cloaking device that hides all players in a small area. Cloak lasts for 6 seconds.
Phantom – Agile Assassin
Phantom is a mobile Legend with a combination of abilities similar to Pathfinder, Wraith, and Octane.
- Passive: Double Jump – Pressing the jump button while in the air allows you to jump again.
- Tactical: Hook Shot – Hook to a wall and hang off it for a short time.
- Ultimate: Void Grenade – A grenade that sends hit players to the void for a short period of time.
Uplink – Satellite Savior
Uplink is a support Legend that can boost consumable effects and even prevent teammates from going down temporarily.
- Passive: Network Communion – Gain 25% Recovery Effects used in Signal Range.
- Tactical: Shield Satellite – Release a Satellite that follows allies to regenerate their shields and revive.
- Ultimate: Immortality Relay Beacon – Deployable Satellite Beacon that prevents allies in the signal area from being downed.
As the following Legends were not seen on the most recent leaked images of unreleased Legends, it’s possible that they have now been scrapped. However, they were seen in previous leaks, so can’t be ruled out entirely.
Blisk is a Titanfall character who has already featured in Apex Legends trailers. As the man behind the games, it would seem likely that he makes an appearance as a playable Legend, and he appears as the second name in the leaked in-game screenshot.
- Passive: Interrogation – Executing an enemy will reveal the location of their allies for 10 seconds.
- Tactical: Throwing Knife – Deals 20 damage and marks the target. Killing a marked target rewards double credits.
- Ultimate: Payday – Squad kills award credits. Spend credits on powerful supplies.
Check out everything we know about Blisk here.
Downfall is an offensive Legend with abilities that all revolve around explosives, including molotovs and firebombs.
- Passive: Fire Walker – You automatically extinguish fire by walking through it. Burning teammates will be extinguished when they move close to you.
- Tactical: Fire Sale – Drop a box of four molotovs anyone in your squad can pick up and throw.
- Ultimate: Reign of Fire – Fire a rocket-propelled firebomb.
Firebug is a versatile Legend who can slow, trap and block enemies with a slew of unique-sounding abilities.
- Passive: Light Step – You are not slowed by debris traps and do not leave traversal evidence for trackers.
- Tactical: Debris Trap – Drop a pile of debris that slows and damages enemies when they move through it.
- Ultimate: Schiltrom Barrier Grenade – Instantly create a spiked barrier made from rapid hardening resin.
Check out everything we know about Skunner here.
Husaria is an offensive Legend who is capable of disorientating enemies and breaching their traps with ease.
- Passive:Shotgun Kick – You have a shotgun on your leg that fires when you melee doors or enemies. Requires shotgun ammo. Using your abilities grants you a brief speed boost.
- Tactical: Flashbang – Throw a grenade that briefly blinds and deafens opponents
- Ultimate: Concussive Breaching Charge – Plant a breaching charge that fires a sonic wave through walls to destroy traps, force open doors and disorient enemies.
Immortal is a defensive Legend who can restore health and shields, allow teammates to self-revive, and even revive themselves.
- Passive: Hard to Kill – When you get downed you can revive yourself.
- Tactical: Shield Charger / Teardown – Unleash a cloud of Nanites to charge your team’s shields OR Hit a target with a cloud of nanites to kill their shields for a short period of time.
- Ultimate: Rise of the Phoenix– Restores your health and shields to full and gives nearby teammates 30 seconds of self-revive. Takes 8 seconds to charge.
Check out everything we know about Immortal here.
Jericho is a defensive Legend with shield-based abilities to protect allies and break enemy shields, similar to Gibraltar.
- Passive: Ballistic Shield Protection – “Your Ballistic Shield protects your back when you are not actively using it.”
- Tactical: Ballistic Shield – “A full-body shield that protects you from incoming fire.”
- Ultimate: Shield-Breaker Javelins– “Throw two electrically charged javelins that burn through enemy body shields.”
Check out everything we know about Jericho here.
Nomad is a well-rounded support Legend whose abilities revolve helping players find and purchase items and increasing their storage.
- Passive: Packmule – “Nomad and his teammates have additional backpack space.”
- Tactical: Loot Compass – “Follow the loot compass to the nearest item.”
- Ultimate: Crafting Table – “Place a crafting table down. Scrap salvageable material and purchase items.”
Check out everything we know about Nomad here.
Prophet is a recon Legend whose abilities revolve around scanning the environment and sniping enemies from afar.
- Passive: Sniper Training – Increased accuracy while ADS and start the game with a scope
- Tactical:Spotter Sight – Scans the environment for enemies and gathers information on targets found
- Ultimate: Triple Tap – Equips a silenced sniper rifle with three shots
Reckoner is an offensive Legend with abilities that revolve around sapping shield charge, breaking shields, and manipulating gravity.
- Passive: Shield Blast — “Upon breaking shields will emit an explosion, damaging nearby enemies.”
- Tactical: Shield Stealer — “Fire an energy beam that drains enemy shields and charges your own.”
- Ultimate: Gravity Orb — “Throw a slow-moving gravity orb that bends the trajectory of nearby attacks.”
That’s all the leaked Legends we know about so far in Apex Legends. Keep it locked at Dexerto over at our dedicated main page for all Apex news and guides.