League of Legends patch 11.12 is here and the the June 9 update is bringing a ton of changes including more Udyr nerfs, two new “Pool Party” skins, the long-awaited Dr. Mundo rework, and plenty more.
- Dr. Mundo rework set to be released in LoL patch 11.12.
- Braum and Sett get into summer vibes with new “Pool Party” skins.
- Meta picks like Udyr, Renekton copping nerfs this update.
League of Legends is nearly at the halfway point of Season 11.
Mark ‘Scruffy’ Yetter previously said that Kai’Sa, Gnar, Renekton, and more are all on the chopping block for major LoL nerfs. A host of the champions squared for power reductions have been pro play darlings since Season 11 first began.
The Dr. Mundo rework — which was first revealed in the middle of 2020 — is finally being shipped in this update too. While there’s a host of changes coming for the Madman of Zaun, Ryan ‘Reav3’ Mireles told Dexerto “the vision for Mundo stayed pretty similar from beginning to end.”
What’s coming in League of Legends patch 11.12?
Dr. Mundo rework
Dr. Mundo’s rework has finally come to League of Legends. A member of the “Original 40,” the Madman of Zaun is getting a modern revival with his VGU overhauling his abilities and in-game look.
The Madman’s reworked kit has some features of his old one. His Q and ultimate remain mostly unchanged, however, there are big changes to his passive, W, and E, nudging the hybrid top-jungle juggernaut more into the jungle.
“We wanted to make Mundo feel more modern and upgraded but at the same time still super simple to play,” lead champion producer Reav3 told us.
New “Pool Party” skins
Dr. Mundo has taken up a lot of Riot’s focus heading into League of Legends patch 11.12, and as such, the update is relatively light on new skins.
The two that we are getting, however, are of the highest quality; LoL players will soon be able to unlock two “Pool Party” skins, one for Freljordian strongman Braum and the other for the self-proclaimed “Boss,” pit fighter Sett.
Each skin will come with eight chromas.
On top of the two new cosmetics, Riot is also shipping a whopping ten new Dr. Mundo looks to accompany his in-game rework. This includes the ever-popular “Corporate” skin, as well as “El Macho,” and of course “Pool Party.”
Here’s all the updated Dr. Mundo skins:
- Toxic Dr. Mundo
- Mr. Mundoverse
- Corporate Mundo
- Mundo Mundo
- Executioner Mundo
- Rageborn Mundo
- TPA Mundo
- Pool Party Mundo
- El Macho Mundo
- Frozen Prince Mundo
Mundo’s base look — which, of course, isn’t available for sale — is also getting updated as part of the Madman of Zaun’s overall gameplay & visual rework.
There’s plenty to look at in the League patch 11.12 notes below, courtesy of Riot Games.
League of Legends patch 11.12 notes
- Magic Resist: 26 ⇒ 30
- AD Growth: 2.4 ⇒ 3
Q – Severum, The Scythe Pistol
- Maximum Number of Attacks: 6 (+1 per 33% bonus attack speed) ⇒ 6 (+1 per 50% bonus attack speed)
- On-Hit Damage: 10-30 (+21-30% bonus AD) ⇒ 10-40 (+20-35% bonus AD)
- Healing from Basic Attacks: 3-20% (level 1-18) ⇒ 3-10% (level 1-18)
- Healing from Abilities: 3-20% (level 1-18) ⇒ 9-30% (level 1-18)
Q – Crescendum, the Chakram
- Sentry Damage: 25-85 (+35-50% bonus AD) ⇒ 31-100 (+40-60% bonus AD)
Q – Spinning Axe
- Bonus Damage: 35/40/45/50/55 (+65/75/85/95/105% bonus AD) ⇒ 40/45/50/55/60 (+70/80/90/100/110% bonus AD)
- Attack Damage: 59 ⇒ 57
- Armor 32 ⇒ 35
Q – Rampage
- Damage Ratio: 75% bonus AD ⇒ 85% bonus AD
- Mana Growth: 40 ⇒ 50
W – Golden Aegis
- Cooldown: 12 seconds ⇒ 9 seconds
Q – Icathian Rain
- Cooldown: 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds ⇒ 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
W – Thunderclap
- On-hit Damage: 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% armor) ⇒ 15/25/35/45/55 (+15% armor)
Passive – Soul Eater
- Life steal: 12/18/24% (level 1/7/13) ⇒ 10/16/22% (level 1/7/13)
W – Defensive Ball Curl
- Base Bonus Armor: 30 ⇒ 40
R – Soaring Slam
- Cooldown: 130/110/90 seconds ⇒ 110/95/80 seconds
Q – Cull the Meek
- Non-Champion Healing: 3/4/5/6/7 (+4% bonus AD) ⇒ 2/3/4/5/6 (+3% bonus AD)
- Empowered Non-Champion Healing: 9/12/15/18/21 (+12% bonus AD) ⇒ 6/9/12/15/18 (+9% bonus AD)
W – Rake
- Initial Damage: 45/60/75/90/105 (+55% bonus AD) ⇒ 40/50/60/70/80 (+40% bonus AD)
- Return Damage: 45/70/95/120/145 (+70% bonus AD) ⇒ 50/80/110/140/170 (+80% bonus AD)
R – Phoenix Stance
- Cone Damage: 60/110/160/210/260/310 (70% AP) ⇒ 50/95/140/185/230/275 (80% AP)
W – Blighted Quiver
- Maximum Bonus Damage from Target’s Missing Health: 10.8/14.4/18/21.6/25.2% ⇒ 9/12/15/18/21%
- Attack Damage Growth: 4 ⇒ 3.5
Q – Crushing Blow
- Damage ratio: 50% bonus AD ⇒ 45% bonus AD
Q – Bouncing Bombs
- Base Damage: 85/130/175/220/265 ⇒ 85/135/185/235/285
R – Mega Inferno Bomb
- Missile Speed: 1550 ⇒ 2250 (minimum 1.2 seconds travel time)
Bugfixes / QoL Changes
- Recolored Traditional Karma’s ability VFX
- Battlecast Skarner’s VO when he purchases Frostfire Gauntlet has been restored
- Fixed Warden’s Mail and Randuin’s Omen’s tooltips to properly count blocked damage from their Rock Solid passives
- Black Cleaver now properly appears in the Movement tab of the in-game shop
- Gragas’ W – Drunken Rage now properly triggers Manaflow Band and Tear of the Goddess
- Poppy’s W – Steadfast Presence now properly works against Stridebreaker’s Halting Slash passive
- Trundle’s Passive – King’s Tribute no longer triggers if he’s near Baron Nashor a few seconds after it spawns
- Dead allies can no longer stack Demolish with the player against the same turret
Pool Party Braum
Braum’s tiki lemonades are a lot like him– tall, sweet, and very popular with poros. Even the Boss is willing to wait his turn to get a glass!
Pool Party Sett
Braum’s tropical drinks are a favorite of Sett’s– the sweeter the taste and the bigger the flowers, the better! Anyone who has a problem with that can take it up with the Boss. He’ll call the Lifeguard for you.
Classic Dr. Mundo