Epic Games has officially released the challenges for Week 6 of Season 5 in Fortnite Battle Royale.
As has been the case every week in Season 5 so far, Week 6’s challenges include three free tasks and four that will be exclusive for Battle Pass owners.
This week’s challenges, released on August 16, range from harvesting building materials with a pickaxe to completing timed trials and searching “where the stone heads are looking”.
Three of the challenges are classed as “HARD”, meaning that you will gain twice as much XP from completing them as opposed to the others.
Completing all seven of Week 6’s challenges will unlock the bonus “Road Trip” challenge. All you need to do is find a secret Battle Pass star to unlock a free Battle Pass tier.
This will be the penultimate week for the Road Trip challenge. Completing all seven will grant players access to the mystery “Road Trip” skin.
The full list of challenges for Week 6 of Season 5 is as follows:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal Headshot damage to opponents (500)
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (3000)
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking (1) – HARD
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search chests in Lonely Lodge (7)
- Complete timed trials (5)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2) – HARD
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (3) – HARD