‘Tfault’ scrim matches will be organized on “various occasions” using Discord, which you easily join using the instructions below, allowing players to face off against other players in Solo, Duos and Squad modes.
However, before even worrying about that, let’s take a look at some of the things that you’re going to need to do in order to play.
Join the Discord!
First of all, you need to join Tfue’s Discord by heading over to his official Twitch channel… It’s called ‘Peencord’. This will allow you to be involved in community discussions, see when scrims are set to take place and confirm your involvement.
At the moment, Tfault scrims are only for PC players based in North America. If you’re from another part of the world, you would have to change your location and this can only be done by subscribing to Tfue’s channel, getting an invitation from him or one of his mods.
An explicit set of rules are in place for these scrims and abiding by them is going to be very important if you would like to join this community of gamers.
These scrims allow competitive players to be matched against each other and practice across a number of different game modes. This is not only for pros, though, as any regular Fortnite player can join the sessions if they follow the rules below:
- All players must wear default Fortnite skins.
- Do not push the storm and take “stupid” fights.
- If you have TTV, YT, Twitch or YouTube in your in-game name, you must have Streamer Mode enabled.
- Stream sniping is forbidden.
- Teammates must be a Tfue subscriber for either Tfue or Cloakzy, and be in the Discord chat.
- If a teammate is banned for breaking the rules, another teammate must be found.
So, do you think you’re up to the task?