Another weekly set of challenges are now live in Fortnite Battle Royale, and this trusty cheat sheet map will help you complete them in record time.
This is only the second week of Season 7, but Epic Games are already rolling out some of the more extravagant tasks – like ‘Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge’.
Generally though, the Week 2 challenges are fairly straightforward, but will require some effort nonetheless, with a number of games needed to complete.
However, if you’re trying to get them out of the way fast, this cheat sheet courtesy of the thesquatingdog is exactly what you need.
Like previous weeks, three of these challenges are available to all players, while the other four are only available to those who own the Season 7 battle pass.
For more detailed information on how to complete some of the more difficult challenges, check out our challenge hub with full guides here.
Also, remember to play games out to completion, either until you win or are eliminated, or you risk losing your challenge progression for that match.
Here’s the complete list of challenges for Week 2, Season 7:
- Search a Chest in different Names Locations (7)
- Damage opponents with different types of weapons (5)
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields (3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match (2)
- Play the Sheet Music on the pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (2)
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (1) (HARD)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1)