As part of the weekly ritual in Fortnite, data miners have uncovered the next set of challenges ahead of their official release on February 7.
Each week during Fortnite’s unique seasons, challenges are released that task players with doing various activities in order to unlock Battle Stars and Experience Points.
With the extended Season 7 of Fortnite quickly coming to an end, there are only a few more sets of challenges to complete before Season 8 rolls around.
While the challenges won’t officially go live until their normal time at 6am PST / 9am EST / 2pm GMT, they have once again been leaked ahead of schedule.
You can find the full list of Week 10 challenges below, courtesy of @FortniteGameLAT:
Free Pass Challenges
- Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents
- Assault Rifle Eliminations
- Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in different matches
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot
- Stage 1: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods
- Stage 2: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting Gallery north of Retail Row
- Stage 3: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting Gallery east of Paradise Palms
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches
- Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match
Unlike some of the challenges in week’s past, this latest set looks to be fairly straightforward and shouldn’t be too hard to complete.
It’s worth noting, however, that Epic Games have been known to switch things up at the last minute. The set of challenges that go actually go live might be different than what’s been datamined.
Once the challenges are officially live, we’ll have a comprehensive guide set up to help you complete every challenge as quickly as possible.