As is usually the case, data miners have dug into Fortnite’s files to discover what challenges are in store for Week 8.
The weekly challenges are ways for players to obtain XP and Battle Pass Stars by completing various tasks that range from exciting and fun to sometimes pretty mundane.
They usually don’t hit the game until Thursday each week, but Epic Games puts them in the code with the weekly updates, giving data miners plenty of time to uncover the challenges.
Just like with previous challenges, there are three challenges that everyone has access to and four that are exclusive to Battle Pass owners.
We should note, however, that Epic has a track record of using placeholder challenges to throw off data miners, so the official list that drops on Thursday could be different than this.
You can take a look at all the challenges below, courtesy of FortniteInsider.
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match (0/2)
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations (0/7)
- Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (HARD) (0/2)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 on different Clay Pidgeon Shooters (0/3)
- Get Trick Points in a vehicle (0/250,000)
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match (HARD) (0/4)
- Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook (HARD) (0/1)
If these challenges hold up, they look to be a bit more lively than the Week 7 challenges as players will be forced to move around the map to different locations and even do some tricks.
Once the Week 8 challenged officially go live on Thursday, November 15, we’ll have a full guide on how to complete the challenges as quickly as possible.