Team of the Week is back, again, in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team and if our predictions are right, it’s shaping up to be a pretty interesting set of cards.
After many leagues around the world took a brief hiatus for an international break, they’re now back in action with a return to domestic football.
In the Premier League, Liverpool blew away Leicester City to solidify themselves at the top of the table while Tottenham Hotspur stifled Manchester City to grind out a solid win. Further afield, Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland celebrated his Golden Boy award win with four goals, while Cesc Fabregas inspired a monumental comeback for Monaco against PSG.
Players from these games all feature in our Team of the Week 9 predictions, as well as plenty others. So, let’s get into it.
As mentioned, Haaland and Fabregas get TOTW nods for their heroics – while Hugo Lloris joins them thanks to Tottenham’s clean side against Guardiola’s City.
Yannick Carrasco bagged Atletico Madrid’s only goal in their 1-0 win over Barcelona, and his Man of the Match heroics earn him a spot. As do Lucas Digne’s two assists in Everton’s win over Fulham.
Further afield, Aleksandar Dragovic grabbed a late winner for Leverkusen, and Atiba Hutinchosn managed to score and chip in with an assist for Besiktas – so they’re both in as well.
FIFA 21 TOTW 9 Predictions | Team of the Week 9
- GK: Hugo Lloris – Tottenham Hotspur
- GK: Anthony Lopes – Lyon
- LWB: Conrado – Lechia Gdańsk
- LB: Lucas Digne – Everton
- CB: Marcos Senesi – Feyernoord
- CB: Aleksandar Dragovic – Bayer Leverkusen
- CB: Jules Kounde – Sevilla
- CDM: Atiba Hutchinson – Beşiktaş
- RM: David Brooks – AFC Bournemouth
- RM: Henrikh Mkhitaryan – AS Roma
- LM: Yannick Carrasco – Aletico Madrid
- LM: Diego Perotti – Fenerbahçe
- CM: Cesc Fabrega – AS Monaco
- CM: Rodrigo De Paul – Udinese
- CAM: Yusuf Yazici – Lille
- CAM: Zakaria Labyad – Ajax
- ST: Erling Haaland – Borussia Dortmund
- ST: Zlatan Ibrahimovic – AC Milan
- ST: Cristiano Ronaldo – Juventu
- ST: Romelu Lukaku – Inter Milan
- ST: Andy Delort – Montpellier
- ST: Jean-Phillipe Mateta – Mainz
- ST: Danny Johnson – Leyton Orient
As always, this list is made up purely of who we think will grab a Team of the Week nod, and while its based on stats and performances, EA do have their own plans.
Team of the Week 9 will be released on Wednesday, November 25 at 6 pm GMT, so, we won’t have long to wait to see as to who makes the cut.