The highly anticipated FIFA 20 Future Stars FUT promo has officially been confirmed by EA SPORTS. The long-awaited Ultimate Team promotion will begin at 6pm (UK time) on Friday, January 31, 2020. Check out this year’s FIFA 20 Future Stars predictions below.
Future Stars are special FUT cards featuring significant upgrades. These rating increases are essentially based on what a player’s stats could look like if they manage to fulfil their potential over their career. As such, only young players are selected. But these players must already be showing promise and making a name for themselves in the football world.
In last year’s edition of Ultimate Team, Future Stars had to be younger than 23 years old and not already established as a worldwide star. To clarify further, these special card’s stats are fixed, meaning that they are not dynamic live FUT items. Check out Nick – RunTheFUTMarket‘s FIFA 20 Future Stars predictions directly below, along with each player’s new rating.
Future Stars Predictions for FIFA 20
See above for individual Ultimate Team stat increases for each player.
Potential Ratings & FUT Upgrades
- LB: Bukayo Saka 65→86 (+21) (Arsenal)
- LB: Renan Lodi 77→88 (+11) (Atlético Madrid)
- LB: Kieran Tierney 76→88 (+12) (Arsenal)
- LB: Alphonso Davies 72→88 (+16) (Bayern Munich)
- LB: Theo Hernández 76→89 (+13) (AC Milan)
- CB: Fikayo Tomori 72→88 (+16) (Chelsea)
- CB: Dan-Axel Zagadou 79→89 (+10) (Borussia Dortmund)
- CB: Ibrahima Konaté 79→89 (+10) (RB Leipzig)
- CB: Çağlar Söyüncü 74→90 (+16) (Leicester City)
- CDM: Declan Rice 78→89 (+11) (West Ham United)
- CDM: Sandro Tonali 75→90 (+15) (Brescia)
- CM: Federico Valverde 77→90 (+13) (Real Madrid)
- LM: Ryan Sessegnon 75→87 (+12) (Tottenham Hotspur)
- LM: Daniel James 72→88 (+16) (Manchester United)
- CAM: Mason Mount 75→89 (+14) (Chelsea)
- LW: Rodrygo Goes 76→90 (+14) (Real Madrid)
- RW: Callum Hudson-Odoi 74→89 (+15) (Chelsea)
- RW: Federico Chiesa 79→90 (+11) (Fiorentina)
- CF: Mason Greenwood 67→89 (+12) (Manchester United)
- CF: João Félix 80→92 (+12) (Atlético Madrid)
- ST: Gabriel Martinelli 68→89 (+21) (Arsenal)
- ST: Donyell Malen 76→90 (+14) (PSV Eindhoven)
- ST: Erling Braut Håland 73→93 (+20) (Borussia Dortmund)
- ST: Lautaro Martínez 81→94 (+13) (Inter Milan)
Do you agree with the above FIFA 20 Future Stars predictions? Are there any other players that you believe should have been included in this list? You can get in touch with us via Twitter to let us know all your thoughts and opinions regarding these players and potential ratings.