Call of Duty developers Treyarch have revealed what they are looking to improve for the next series of updates in their newly released Black Ops 4 title.
Treyarch have put up a list of topics that they are currently tracking, which covers issues with the game that spans over all three of the game’s modes – Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
The list includes: instability of Zombies Easter Egg Quests, Multiplayer audio issues, crash of the Hellion Salvo launcher on PC, teammate names disappearing, and accessing exclusive content on the Xbox One Deluxe Edition version of the game.
This information was presented on October 16, alongside the patch notes for a game update that went live earlier the same day, which can be viewed by clicking on the article linked below.
- Read More: Full patch notes for Black Ops 4 update on October 16 – Blackout player count, Multiplayer fixes, and more
It’s not yet clear when Treyarch plan to implement fixes for the issues they are monitoring, but considering their commitment to being on top of things, it’s likely to be sooner rather than later.
Here are the recent topics that the developers have been tracking for future updates:
Zombies Easter Egg Quests
- We’re aware of some instability issues currently affecting the Easter Egg quests, and will address these in a major update coming soon. Thanks for your patience.
- Multiplayer Audio
- We’ve seen some reports of audio volumes in Multiplayer not sounding quite as expected, particularly with footsteps. We’ve passed these onto the appropriate teams for evaluation. In the meantime, please be sure to try out the different custom presets in our Audio settings under Options on consoles to find a mix that works best for you.
- PC Hellion Salvo Crash
- PC players will currently crash when equipping a weapon camo and Fast Lock attachment on the Hellion Salvo launcher. We’re fixing this in an upcoming update – in the meantime, please avoid using this camo/Attachment combination on the Hellion Salvo to prevent crashing.
- Teammate Names Disappearing
- Some players are reportedly seeing their teammates’ player names disappearing temporarily during MP matches, making it difficult to tell friend from foe. We’re investigating this as well.
- Xbox One Deluxe Edition Items
- We’re aware some users are still having trouble accessing their Shadowman and Classified content consistently on Xbox One, even after manually downloading the items. We’re continuing to investigate to see what can be done on our end to solve this.
Source – Reddit