Valorant patch 2.07 is finally here! With a buff to Astra’s Gravity Well being buffed and some changes to Raze and Viper, there are a few interesting changes to Riot’s FPS hit.
After the last big update in 2.06, Riot are toning it back for Valorant patch 2.07. Yoru and Viper have landed on their feet somewhat, and now the devs focus is turning towards new release Astra, as well as the upcoming Episode 2: Act 3.
The Ghanian spacetime manipulator sees her Gravity Well buffed, as it can now pull in defusing enemies. Viper and Raze also see some minor changes to their gameplay.
A slew of bugs have been fixed as well, coupled with some further adjustments to quality of life and competitive issues. You can check out the full patch notes from Riot below.
Valorant Patch 2.07: Full Patch Notes
- Now pulls Agents that are defusing the Spike
- If they are pulled out of defuse range, the defuse will be interrupted
- Audio cues added to indicate when she’s boosted in the air from Blast Pack
- Explosion and Showstopper launching VFX updated so they are less obscuring and clear out of the play space faster
- Fixed a bug when calculating if damage taken while decayed should be lethal for players with armor.
- Most notably, this was causing Marshal shots when the target was decayed 50 to reduce the enemy to 1 HP instead of killing them.
Quality of Life
- Improved feel of ping wheel selection tool; this should now feel more predictable to use
- Cypher Tripwires now display to Observers with associated team color
- Fixed issue where spectators and observers could sometimes see incorrect aim vectors for scoped-in sniper rifles when switching between views.
- Yoru can no longer plant the Spike after using Gatecrash while his Dimensional Shift is active
- Fixed an unintended dome in the sky that Astra saw if she came out of Astral form while Omen is ulting
- Fixed a bug where placing Killjoy’s turret next to Sage’s Barrier Orb would sometimes break it
- Cypher can no longer place Spycam in Cyber Cage projectiles
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s disabled Alarmbots would chase far away targets that ran by them when it was re-enabled.
- Fixed issue where Skye’s Guiding Light appeared to go underground when thrown directly down.
- Fixed various localization issues with the server selector and the promotion screen
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Match History filter to function incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where players would have to restart client to rid themselves of their competitive queue restriction after their restriction ended
- Fixed a bug where some players were not penalized for being AFK after a match ended during remakes
- Fixed a bug where players using a Russian keyboard were having issues with party push to talk
- Fixed a bug where players who swapped to Thai keyboard had their voice chat settings reset