When is Mamoswine coming to Pokemon Unite?
The Sinnoh wooly mammoth is the next character to join the TiMi Studios MOBA. Here’s when you can expect Mamoswine to join Pokemon Unite.
During the August Pokemon Presents for Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl, Pokemon Unite fans were surprised when two new characters were announced for the TiMi Studios MOBA.
While popular Eevee Fairy-type Sylveon is ready for its debut in Unite, Mamoswine’s inclusion came as a complete shock to many. Here is when the tusked beast is joining the fight.
Mamoswine Pokemon Unite announced
Although an Aug 18 Pokemon Presents was for the Sinnoh remakes and Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Pokemon Unite got a major announcement with the reveal of two characters.
Kalos’ Sylveon and Gen IV’s Mamoswine were shown off as the next fighters to join the Nintendo MOBA. The short video also gave us a brief glimpse of their first gameplay footage.
“Beauty & brawn! Dashing and devastating! Majestic and… massive? Sylveon and Mamoswine make their appearance!” the announcement for the Pokemon read.
(Topic starts at 01:30)
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Mamoswine Pokemon Unite release date
Mamoswine will launch on September 29 as the next character to release in Pokemon Unite.
The official Unite Twitter revealed what kind of moves Mamoswine is going to launch with plenty of crowd control to take over fights.
Get ready to freeze the competition in their tracks when Mamoswine joins #PokemonUNITE on 9/29! pic.twitter.com/e0xq7fCD7U
— Pokémon UNITE (@PokemonUnite) September 25, 2021
Mamoswine Pokemon Unite moves
Mamoswine came as a complete surprise to fans. Now that we’re closer to his release date, it seems as if his abilities and moves have been leaked, info is subject to change.
- Level 1-3
- Has the user rush recklessly in the designated direction, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon it hits and throwing them.
- Level 1-3
- Hurls three chunks of ice at the designated location, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon in the are of effect and decreasing their movement speed for a short time. If an opposing Pokemon is hit by all three chunks, it is left frozen for a short time.
- Level 6
- Uses cold-infused fangs to throw the opposing Pokemon closest to the user, dealing damage and leaving the Pokemon frozen for a short time. The user can then designate a direction to slam the thrown Pokemon forward or backward, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon in the area of effect and leaving them frozen for a short time.
- Level 12 – Ice Fang+
- Increases the are of effect in which opposing Pokemon are left frozen after the slam attack.
- Level 6
- Has the user rush recklessly in the designated direction, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon it hits and shoving them. The user then stomps its feet, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon in the area of effect and leaving them unable to act for a short time. This stomping deals increased damage to frozen opposing Pokemon.
- Level 14 – High Horsepower+
- Increases the reckless rush’s speed and length of time opposing Pokemon are left unable to act.
- Level 8
- Drops icicles on the designated location, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon in the area of effect and decreasing their movement speed for a short time. The final icicle shatters after a set amount of time or when hit by the user’s other moves or boosted attacks, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon in the area of effect and leaving them frozen. If the icicle is shattered by Tackle or High Horsepower, the ground is covering in ice, which increases the movement speed of ally Pokemon that run over it.
- Level 12 – Icicle Crash +
- The final icicle leaves the opposing Pokemon it hits unable to act for a short time.
- Level 8
- Has the user leap up in the designated direction and then land forcefully, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon in the area of effect and pulling them toward the user.
- Level 14
- Decreases the movement speed of opposing Pokemon for a short time when this move hits and increases the move’s pulling power.
U-Move: Mammoth Mash
- Level 10
- Has the user jump to the designated location and become immune to hinderances. The user then repeatedly stomps to the ground, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon in the area of effect and decreasing their movement speed for a short time with each stomp. The final stomp throws opposing Pokemon in the area of effect.
Again, this info could change once Timi fully reveals Mamoswine’s ability kit which could release in the next few days.