MLB The Show 22 players, along with Chicago Cubs fans, have been wondering when their new star player Seiya Suzuki will be added to the game, as well as the popular Diamond Dynasty mode.
Like every iteration of the baseball sim, MLB The Show 22 offers players updated and accurate rosters heading into the new baseball season.
Although The Show 22 offers a realistic recreation of almost every single MLB and minor league player, there is currently one missing player; and fans are curious when they’ll get to see him.
Seiya Suzuki in MLB The Show 22
The Chicago Cubs made a big splash in free agency when they signed Japanese slugger Seiya Suzuki to a massive $85 million contract, and after a short delay, Seiya Suzuki is now in MLB The Show 22.
- Read More: Best pitchers in MLB The Show 22 ranked
The right fielder’s current Live Series rating is 76 overall. San Diego Studios update ratings throughout the year, meaning Suzuki will have the chance to play himself from a Silver card to a Gold card.
How to get Diamond Seiya Suzuki in Diamond Dynasty
To celebrate Seiya Suzuki’s monumental start to his MLB career, San Diego Studio has released an 87 overall Suzuki card that is free to obtain for all players willing to put in the time and effort.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Follow these steps to unlock Seiya Suzuki’s Diamond card:
- In Diamond Dynasty, go to Programs
- Select Other Programs, then April Monthly Rewards
- Complete gameplay tasks to earn all eight April Topps Now cards
- After obtaining all eight, scroll down and collect them for the Diamond Seiya Suzuki
Suzuki’s card has solid hitting against both lefties and righties, and even includes his backup positions in the infield for some solid utility.
If there is still a player you want to add to The Show that still isn’t available, fear not as there is a simple way to get custom rosters and players.
- Read More: MLB The Show 22: How to get Stubs
To download a custom roster follow these steps:
- On the main menu go to the top right and select Create
- Select Vaults
- Slide over to Roster, then Sort by Downloads
- Select a Live Roster amongst the top options
Now that you have a custom roster downloaded, you can load it into The Show 22 from the Settings tab back on the home menu.