TFT patch 11.14 is upon us. The final update of Reckoning, before the Set 5.5 Mid-Set update at least, won’t shake up the meta too much — given it’s in a pretty balanced spot. However, the likes of Yasuo, Darius, and Garen are in Riot’s sights.
Typically, the last patch of a Teamfight Tactics set lifespan is pretty crazy. Riot likes to mess around with the numbers and have a bit of fun with things.
That’s not happening heading into the 5.5 Mid-Set update though. TFT patch 11.14 is as reserved as they come, with Riot being happy with the state of the meta right now, instead focusing on preparing for that all important relaunch.
Despite that stance, there’s still some changes on the way — just not any significant ones (unless you force Yasuo every game).
What’s coming in TFT patch 11.14?
Yasuo nerfs rein in power somewhat
Yasuo’s nerfs are the only really significant change leveled on the PBE so far. The three-cost carry received a handful of nerfs in TFT patch 11.13, but Riot believes those changes didn’t go far enough.
The new set of changes will lower his ability and bonus true damage at three-star. It’s not a massive amount — 700 to 650 ability damage, and 70 to 65 bonus true damage — but it’s quite drastic when you bundle it with his 11.13 nerfs.
As a slight compensation to Yasuo and the other Legionnaires, the trait is receiving a slight attack speed buff at four, six, and eight units.
God-Kings Darius and Garen on the change list too
The two rivaling God-Kings of the Convergence, Darius and Garen, are getting some changes in TFT patch 11.14. For Darius, it’s good news; while for Garen and the Dawnbringers, not so much.
Darius is having the percentage attack damage scaling on his ability increased at one and two-star. Garen, however, will have a shorter shield after casting his. The two changes likely won’t affect their places in the meta, but it’ll make Darius carry somewhat more viable.
On top of the aforementioned changes, Sett & Volibear are primed for buffs, and so too are the Skirmisher and Spellweaver traits. Gragas, Ivern, Viego, and Zyra will be receiving nerfs. This is on top of the nerfs to Lux and Redeemed earlier in the week in TFT patch 11.13b, which also hit Vel’Koz.
You can find the TFT patch 11.14 notes below, courtesy of Riot.
TFT patch 11.14 notes
- Drunken Rage Damage Reduction: 40/50/60% ⇒ 35/45/60%
- Health: 550 ⇒ 600
- Health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Haymaker Attack Damage Scaling: 160/180/200 ⇒ 170/185/200%
- Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Burning Blade Damage: 250/350/700 ⇒ 250/350/650
- Burning Blade On Hit Damage: 25/35/70 ⇒ 25/35/65
- Grasping Roots Damage: 200/325/700 ⇒ 200/325/650
- Health 1000 ⇒ 950
- Daisy Health: 1500/2500/10000 ⇒ 1500/2400/10000
- Max Mana Nerf: 80/140 ⇒ 80/150
- God-Wolf’s Carnage Attack Damage Scaling: 180/220/2000 ⇒ 200/225/2000
- God-Lion’s Justice Shield: 40/50/200% ⇒ 35/45/200%
- God-Lion’s Justice Shield Duration: 5 sec ⇒ 4 sec
- Sovereign’s Domination Damage per second: 200/300/1500 ⇒ 180/300/1500
- Doombringer Damage: 150/250/2000 ⇒ 150/300/5000
- Doombringer Stun Duration: 2.5/3/10 ⇒ 2.5/3.5/10 seconds
- Bonus Ability Power & Attack Damage: 25/60/125 ⇒ 25/60/120
- Attack Speed: 25/60/110/195 ⇒ 25/65/120/200%
- Attack Damage per second: 3/6/10 ⇒ 3/6/12
- Base Ability Power: 20/50/80 ⇒ 25/55/85
- Fixed an issue where if a player had Hellion active and they corrupted an enemy with Viego, that unit would always spawn a Doppelhellion of itself on death even if it wasn’t a Hellion
- Nunu no longer plays through the consume animation on units with Trap Claw spell shields (despite dealing no damage due to the spell shield)
- Double Rainbow: Lux can no longer deal the bonus magic damage from her ability more than once in a single cast if she reaches high enough attack speed
- Lux’s bonus magic damage from her ability is now properly blocked by Trap Claw
- Fixed an issue where Trundle could drop below 0 max Health when his Subjugate buff ended and become unkillable for the remainder of combat. Now if Trundle were to drop below 0 max Health, he will die instead.
- Fixed an issue where Kalista would sometimes stop auto-attacking.
- 3-star 5 costs now better represent their over 9,000 power level… They’re now huge
- Items now appear in the end-of-game screen! Hover over a champion for details.
- Tooltips for full items in the Armory now contain the item’s icon and title.
- Your device’s battery level is now visible in-game and out of game
- Tooltips for full items in the Armory now contain the item’s icon and title
Hyper Roll Ranked Changes
- At the end of last week we gave a lil’ boost to your ranked climb in Hyper Roll that makes the climb significantly easier for players as they climb to and through Purple Tier.
- This is nice because we will be giving out emote rewards for players that reach Blue, Purple, and Hyper Tier by patch 11.15.
- Hyper Roll tiers will not be hard reset come 11.15. Instead, anyone at Blue or higher will go to the bottom of Blue.
- The rewards for Hyper Roll will come in patch 11.16 alongside the rest of the ranked rewards for the first half of Reckoning.