The Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Patch 10.15 is here with a new galaxy called 'Plunder Planet,' buffs or nerfs to various champs, and a whole lot more to unpack.
Riot Mortdog said in a July 20 developer rundown that this time around TFT will be getting a “smaller, balancing patch.”
Strong meta characters like Jhin, Janna, and Rakan will be hit with nerfs, while Graves and Lucian will be buffed. Plunder Planet has been added while the Galactic Armory will be hit with a major change to “make it more fair.”
Players can expect a few hours of downtime. Matchmaking and access to the LoL servers will be disabled around three hours before the patch is deployed. This will be around 5am PT on July 22 for US players, and 5am GMT for European players.
TFT Patch 10.15 buffs and nerfs
Graves and Jarvan IV are the only one-cost units that have been changed in the update; the space pirate's blind time was jacked up a little bit, while J4’s bonus attack speed was knocked down a peg.
Darius, Rakan, and Lucian have also been tweaked in the two-cost camp, and Master Yi, Vayne, Neeko, and Ashe are included from the three-costs. Dark Star all-star Jhin had his 4th shot damage tweaked slightly in 10.15 too.
Soraka, Jinx, Janna, and Xerath all round out the top-end changes. Soraka’s spell healing will change, and Jinx is having her bonus attack speed hit. Janna and Xerath have both been subjected to mana changes in this update.
Viktor got a bit of attention in Patch 10.15, after being “over-nerfed” in the last TFT update. His mana was changed slightly to combat its “inconsistent” nature and will now cast spells more regularly.
Galactic Armory Galaxy
The Galactic Armory Galaxy has been slightly changed this update. Instead of offering up two fully-built items for each player at the start of the game, this randomizer galaxy will now give out three component pieces instead.
“We’ve heard your feedback on Galactic Armory, and the fact that some starts can be a little bit restrictive,” Mortdog said. “We’ve opened it up a little bit so that you get three component items instead of two full-build items now.”
Plunder Planet Galaxy
TFT Patch 10.15 brought a new galaxy to the pool of options. Plunder Planet and will be based around defeating enemies for stacks of extra coins.
Basically, whenever you kill things in TFT with this galaxy enabled you’ll be getting “heaps more gold,” Mortdog explained. The basic idea, he said, was that “everyone would be rich, so it speeds up the game over time.”
The actual description text for the new galaxy reads, “All champions have a chance to drop a coin on death, especially the first few.” Neekoverse will be removed to make room for this new galaxy in TFT Patch 10.15.
Here’s the full TFT Patch 10.15 notes, courtesy of Riot Games.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.15 patch notes
Tier 1 Champions
- Smoke Grenade Blind Duration: 2/3/5 ⇒ 3/4/6
- Ageless Standard Bonus Attack Speed: 75/85/95% ⇒ 50/60/75%
Tier 2 Champions
- Health: 750 ⇒ 800
- Total Mana: 60 ⇒ 50
- Health: 700 ⇒ 650
- Relentless Pursuit Damage: 150/200/375 ⇒ 175/250/550
- Total Mana: 0/35 ⇒ 0/30
Tier 3 Champions
- Starting Mana: 50 ⇒ 40
- Starting/Total Mana: 25/100 ⇒ 35/110
- Armor: 30 ⇒ 50
- Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 35
- Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
Tier 4 Champions
- 4th Shot Damage: 350/500/4444% ⇒ 344/444/4444%
- Attack Speed on 1st Takedown: 50/70/100% ⇒ 50/75/125%
- Wish healing: 375/550/20000 ⇒ 325/500/20000
- Total Mana: 70 ⇒ 60
Tier 5 Champions
- Starting/Total Mana: 30/100 ⇒ 20/100
- Health: 750 ⇒ 700
- Starting Mana: 30 ⇒ 20
- Healing from damage done 20/45/150 ⇒ 15/45/150
- All players now get the same 3 component items, rather than 2 completed items.
- Nocturne's Unspeakable Horror damage now properly interacts with Quicksilver Sash (he won't fear the target, but the damage will go through).
- Match History should again show items for everyone instead of just first place. If you place in the top 8 you deserve a proper match history.
- The delay at the end of the round has returned, giving you time to pick things up.
- Tiebreakers should now do math properly if someone went into overtime.