The weekly challenges for Epic Games’ incredibly popular Fortnite Battle Royale have gone live for Season 4, Week 6.
While Fortnite Battle Royale is completely free to play for anyone that wants to play it, a “Battle Pass” can be purchased for 950 V-Bucks (approximately $10) which opens up the opportunity to earn various cosmetics and cool items.
Each week of Season Four, seven new challenges go live for Battle Pass owners to try and complete. This is also the quickest way to earn experience points and rank up to Tier 100.
June 14th marks the start of Week 7 in Season 4 and Epic Games has now released the list of new challenges for players to attempt.
Week 7 challenges include dealing damage to opponents with a pickaxe, consume hop rocks, and eliminate enemies in Shifty Shafts.
On top of that, the football (soccer) world cup themed challenge includes scoring a goal on each of the different pitches located across the map.
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (250)
- Search Chest in Risky Reels (7)
- Consume Hop Rocks, Apples, or Mushrooms (20)
- Score a goal on different pitches (5)
- Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park (1)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (5)
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts (3)