The Fortnite Battle Royale challenges for Week 8 of Season 4 have been released and the weekly cheat sheet from thesquatingdog should help you complete them in no time at all.
The Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass, which costs 950 V-Bucks, allows you to earn and unlock new items, emotes, and much more by leveling up through 100 tiers and gaining XP.
One of the best ways of speeding things up is to complete the list of challenges that are released on a weekly basis as they give you a significant XP boost compared to what you get in an average match.
Week 8 of Season 4 started on June 21st and, as always, Epic Games released seven new challenges which range from dealing headshot damage to searching for Hungry Gnomes.
- Read More: Australian Police Department Use Fortnite Analogy to Ask Drivers Not to Use Their Phone When Driving
This week there are three “HARD” challenges which give you double the XP of standard challenges when completed but aren’t actually a great deal more difficult.
One tool that helps players complete the challenges in a timely manner is the weekly cheat sheet that Twitter user @thesquatingdog shares. The Week 8 Cheat Sheet can be found below:
Remember to complete any matches, by being eliminated or getting the Victory Royale, or challenge progress might not be correctly applied.
For more detailed instructions on how to complete some of the individual challenges, you can check out some of our various Week 8 guides below:
- How to Complete the “Search between a Bear, Crater, and a Refrigerator Shipment” Fortnite Challenge
- All Known Hungry Gnome Locations for the Fortnite Battle Royale Week 8 Challenge
- Salty Springs Chest Locations for the Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4, Week 8 Challenge
The full list of challenges for Week 8 of Season 4 is as follows:
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (250)
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (7)
- Search 7 Chests in a single match (7)
- Search Hungry Gnomes (7)
- Search between a Bear, Crater, and a Refrigerator Shipment [HARD] (1)
- Suppressed weapon eliminations [HARD] (3)
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park [HARD] (3)