The weekly cheat sheet map with locations for all the Week 9, Season 7 Fortnite Battle Royale challenges has been revealed by squatingdog.
As expected, Week 9 offers some more challenges for people who have purchased the Season 7 Battle Pass, as well as three additional tasks which can be completed by those without it.
This week, Fortnite players will need to search right across the map if they want to complete them – which is all made so much easier with this cheat sheet map.
We have already put together three simple guides for you to follow, which should help you along the way. You will have to ‘Pop Golden Balloons’, ‘Dance on top of a sundial’ and ‘Complete three time trails with the X-4 Stormwing Plane’ to complete them all.
- Read More: How to find secret Fortnite Battle Star for Week 9 Season 7 Snowfall challenge – Location and guide
While completing these challenges can often be quite time consuming, using squatingdog‘s cheat sheet map below will allow you to quickly find things across the map.
If you would like to have a read through the full list of Week 9, Season 7 challenges, they can be found below:
Free Pass Challenges
- Use a Sneaky Snowman in different matches (3)
- Land at: 1. Retail Row
2. Frosty Flight
3. Haunted Hills
4. Shifty Shafts
5. Dusty Divot
- Eliminate opponents at Junk Junction or Retail Row (3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Pop Golden Balloons (10)
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a sundial
Stage 2: Dance on top of an oversized cup of coffee
Stage 3: Dance on top of a giant metal dog head
- Shotgun Eliminations (3) (HARD)
- Complete three times trials with the X-4 Stormwing Plane (2) (HARD)