Sledgehammer Games has released a new hot fix update for Call of Duty: WWII on June 28th.
This was released to address some of the bugs that had been in the game since the addition of the new Cavalry Division.
The patch notes for the hot fix update were provided on the official WWII Reddit page.
- Fixed issue where Cavalry Division Uniforms were not able to be selected in menus
- Fixed issue where Cavalry Division when equipped with Shifty Basic Training would still allow two attachment slots, despite saying it did not
- Fixed issue where when running Cavalry Division and Secondary Weapon and changing to another Division, the Secondary Weapon remains the same
- Fixed issue where UI said Rapid Fire was unlockable for the ZK-383
In addition to these Multiplayer fixes, there was also one released for the game’s newest Zombies story – The Tortured Path.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Fixed issue where Boss Defeats in The Tortured Path were not tracking properly
All of the fixes for the Multiplayer and Zombies modes were pushed through automatically without the need for any downtime or manual update installation.
These hot fix updates have been a common recurrence in CoD: WWII as they remain a major part of Sledgehammer’s plan to keep the gaming experience fresh, fair, and fun by addressing all bugs and glitches as soon as possible.
Of course, this update was not the only thing released in the game on June 28th; earlier in the day, item packs themed after the Call of Duty World League pro teams were made available in the in-game Headquarters area.