Call of Duty developers Treyarch have released another Black Ops Cold War patch update, adding Nuketown ‘84 back into the Zombies Onslaught playlist, restoring map voting after it was “accidentally disabled,” and more.
The Black Ops Cold War developers confirmed the surprise Dec 9 update was to “address a few issues” created by the first patch they deployed this week.
“We’ve addressed a few issues that managed to slip through the cracks following yesterday’s quality-of-life update,” they wrote in the Black Ops Cold War blog post.
These issues mainly related to multiplayer and zombies. Treyarch returned Nuketown ‘84 to the Onslaught playlist, and re-added map voting. The selection feature was accidentally disabled, they revealed, in yesterday’s Dec 8 update.
Cleaning up Tuesday’s patch wasn’t the only thing included in the latest Black Ops Cold War update, however.
Treyarch also added 12v12 Miami to Combined Arms, and loaded up more Pack-a-Punch Ray Gun camos for Zombies. There were also a number of pressing “stability improvements” shipped on Dec. 9, as well as several long-awaited UI fixes.
The December 9 update is now live on all consoles, including PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, as well as on PC.
Check out the full patch notes below.
Black Ops Cold War update: December 9 patch notes
- Restored map voting in playlists where it was unintentionally disabled.
- Combined Arms
- Added Miami to Combined Arms map rotation.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the Field Mic was in use.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Search and Destroy.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Added Pack-a-Punch camos for the Ray Gun.
- Addressed an issue where zombies could ignore the player after leaving the Dark Aether during certain side quests.
- Added Nuketown ’84 back to the Onslaught map list.
- Addressed issues:
- Breadcrumbs could appear on locked items.
- Menu breadcrumbs could return after going to Campaign.
- Red artifacting could appear under the rewards in the After Action Report.
- White placeholder boxes could appear in place of the player’s Calling Card and Emblem during player inspection.
- The Hunter icon will no longer appear distorted in the Weapon Mastery tab of the Gunsmith for the M79.