The latest Apex Legends patch is here, and there’s a long of fixes that Respawn have pushed out for the battle royale.
As with any online title, Apex Legends has its fair share of bugs and glitches that pop-up in-game. While some can be incredibly funny and entertaining, others can simply ruin the gameplay experience completely.
With new content being added to the game regularly, Respawn is constantly looking to iron out as many glitches as possible whenever they can. This especially the case right now, following the Season 8 update where players are experiencing a number of issues in-game.
Luckily, the developers have officially launched a full set of changes that will hopefully address some of the most troublesome bugs and exploits with the March 15 update.
Apex Legends bug hofixes
Rather than just leaving players in the dark, Respawn devs have revealed exactly what bug fixes they’ve targeted for the hotfix patch.
Although a lot of these fixes focus on minor issues, some will be extremely significant for players experiencing crashes or in-game issues.
So, without further ado, here’s everything that’s being fixed next patch:
- Game Session leaks fixed
- LOC – DE/RU -SWITCH – Line breaks in menu fixed when selecting game modes
- Loba bracelet will now work on Retail generators
- Bangalore Heirloom performing SFX fixed
- Heat Shield infinite uses exploit fixed
- Overlaps and cuts offs in Ranked League Menus fixed
- Club tag issue fixed for respawning players
- Epic “Woad Warrior” Wraith skin textures fixed
- Legendary War Path skin texture fixed when interacting with Survey Beacons
- Chaos Theory Bloodhound Skin gloves texture fixed in 1st person view
- Lifeline Mic Check skin collision issues resolved
- Wraith’s “Queen’s Guard” texture issues fixed
- Bloodhound Sacred Gate crashing error fixed
- Bloodhound’s “Royal Livery” and Octane “Oni’s Shadow” skin textures fixed
- Server Error – netadr_t::ToString fixed
- Switch: GPU crash issues resolved while rolling matches
- “gamemodes/sh_gamemode_second_chance.nut error resolved
- Text integration added for Gamepad Menu
- Console: “Electric Blue” skin textures fixed
- Fur lining texture on Bloodhound’s “Going Dark” skin fixed
- GeForce Now infinite loading issues fixed
- Octane’s Skydive Emote “Fidget Spinner” preview now available when inspected on XB1
- PIN events added to Battlepass to track missing rewards
- Heat Shield audio issues fixed
- Script Error issue fixed
- Toggle fire option issues fixed
- Target acquisition improved
- Switch: Audio improvements
- Flickering textures in-game improved
- Charm names and Armory Icons corrected on Switch
Ooh, also: fixed the bugged sound on Bangalore’s heirloom! 🔪✅
— Respawn (@Respawn) March 15, 2021
Luckily, this means we don’t have to wait too long for these changes to be added to the game.
As expected, a lot of the issues are directly fixing problems found on the Switch version of the game, which was only released recently.
- Read More: How to play Mirage in Apex Legends
Some of the skins listed also aren’t available in-game yet, but they verify data mined skins that were leaked.
Let’s hope these changes provide players with some useful fixes that noticeably improve the gameplay experience as a whole.