League of Legends patch 12.5b is here, with the update focused on shaking up the AD carry meta. While Master Yi will be getting some buffs, seven of the nine champions getting changed hail from the bot lane, including Aphelios, Jinx, and Zeri.
League of Legends patch 12.5 was set to be a long one, so Riot are helping keep the meta in check with a bandaid b-patch a week after its launch.
Nine champions and one item are on Riot’s to-fix list on League patch 12.5b, with the biggest impact coming to the bot lane meta. Seven AD carry champions are set for big changes, while Locket of the Iron Solari is also primed for nerfs.
Here’s what you need to know about League of Legends patch 12.5b, including the full patch notes.
What’s changed in League of Legends patch 12.5b?
Major AD carry meta changes with Zeri & Jinx nerfs
The AD carry meta to kick off League of Legends Season 12 has been pretty stale, especially since Zeri’s release. There’s been three predominant AD carries at the top of the charts: Aphelios, Jinx, and the aforementioned Spark of Zaun.
Funnily enough, those are the three that are facing the brunt of nerfs in League patch 12.5b. The three power picks — who have a combined pick rate of 40% — will be getting pulled back in. Zeri has already been nerfed numerous times recently, but Jinx has been untouched as she’s staked her claim as the best on the Rift.
Those will be supplemented with buffs to underappreciated champions Ashe, Draven, Lucian, and Varus. Together, it should lead to a major shakeup to the AD carry meta.
Master Yi gets some love after hotfix nukes win rate
Master Yi’s “nerfs” on League of Legends patch 12.5 only served to buff the Wuju Bladesman, who continue his rapid ascent up the tier list thanks to the changes to his Q, Alpha Strike.
However, a hotfix nerf shortly after the update has hit him a bit too hard on Riot’s metrics, with the developers promising a buff in the March 9 b-patch.
The developers have reverted some of the nerfs to his E, Wuju Style, while also reducing the cooldown of his ultimate at early ranks.
League of Legends patch 12.5b went live on March 9. Check out the full patch notes below.
League of Legends patch 12.5b notes
- Armor: 28 ⇒ 26
- Health: 530 ⇒ 510
- Mana: 70 at all ranks ⇒ 75/70/65/60/55
R: Enchanted Crystal Arrow
- Cooldown: 100/80/60 seconds ⇒ 80/70/60 seconds
- Attack Damage: 60 ⇒ 62
- Fishbones Mana: 16/17/18/19/20 ⇒ 20 at all ranks
- Fishbones Range: 100/125/150/175/200 ⇒ 80/110/140/170/200
- Attack Damage growth: 2.3 (101.1 at level 18) ⇒ 2.9 (111.3 at level 18)
- Vigilance bonus magic damage on-hit: 14 (+10% AD) ⇒ 14 (+20% AD)
E: Wuju Style
- True damage: 30/37/44/51/58 (+30% bonus AD) ⇒ 30/38/46/54/62 (+30% bonus AD) (base damage reverted only)
- Cooldown: 100/90/80 seconds ⇒ 85 seconds at all ranks (reverted)
Passive: Arcane Mastery
- Maximum mana increase: 5% per 100 AP ⇒ 10% per 100 AP
- Damage: 75/100/125/150/175 (+40% AP) (+3% bonus mana) ⇒ 70/90/110/130/150 (+45% AP) (+3% bonus mana)
W: Blighted Quiver
- Passive bonus magic damage on-hit: 7/9/11/13/15 (+30% AP) ⇒ 7/10.5/14/17.5/21 (+30% AP)
R: Chain of Corruption
- Base magic damage: 150/200/250 ⇒ 150/250/350
- Attack Damage: 58 ⇒ 53
- Health growth: 85 (1945 at level 18) ⇒ 90 (2030 at level 18)
- Armor: 23 (+3.5 per level), 82.5 at level 18 ⇒ 22 (+3 per level), 73 at level 18
- Charged magic damage ratio based on target’s max health: 3-15% (levels 1-18) ⇒ 1-10% (+0.5% levels 1-7, +1% levels 8-13)
Q: Burst Fire
- Total physical damage: 9/13/17/21/25 (+110% AD) ⇒ 10/15/20/25/30 (+ 110% AD)
E: Spark Surge
- Cooldown: 23/22/21/20/19 seconds ⇒ 23 seconds at all ranks
- Pierce damage: 80/85/90/95/100% ⇒ 60/70/80/90/100%
R: Lightning Crash
- Stack per champion hit by initial Lightning Crash: 3 ⇒ 4
- Bonus move speed per stack: 2% ⇒ 1.5%
Locket of the Iron Solari
- Consecrate bonus armor and magic resist: 5 ⇒ 3
- Devotion shield amount: 230-385 (target’s levels 1-18) ⇒ 200-365 (target’s levels 1-18)