It is once again time to hit the tracks as your favorite F1 racers, and F1 2021 promises to deliver the hype once again and all drivers on the paddock are going to have their own unique ratings.
Formula 1 has excelled as one of the world’s most popular sports, as the high-intense racing features some of the premier athletes from all walks of life, and there is no better way to experience F1 than Codemasters version of the sport as a video game.
Once again they’re leading the helm for F1 2021, and this year’s title is going to offer some incredible features compared to its predecessor. However, as with sports games, fans are widely intrigued by the ratings they are going to give each driver.
Here are all the driver ratings in F1 2021 that we know of so far!
All F1 2021 driver ratings so far
Codemasters has finally released the stats for all 20 of the in-game drivers and some of them have some incredible ratings.
Numbers aside, once the game releases, it’ll be a case of testing out each of the drivers and finding out which one fits your style of driving best.
- Read More: F1 2021 first impressions
Keep in mind, these are the following attributes for F1 2021 and what metric Codemasters uses to grade each one.
- Experience – A higher experience score will help players collect a greater number of ‘Resource Points’, used in the game to buy car upgrades.
- Racecraft – A higher racecraft score allow the driver to unleash more effective overtakes.
- Awareness – A higher score here will mean the driver is less likely to lose control of their car when the going gets tough.
- Pace – Quite simply, the higher the pace score, the more rapid a driver will be throughout a race.
So, let’s take a look at all the driver ratings we know so far for this year’s group of racers coming to F1 2021.
So there you have it, we now know all of the driver ratings ahead of the release of F1 2021 on July 13.
- Read More: F1 2021 game cars list confirmed
In the end, Hamilton and Verstappen both recieved an overall rating of 95 which will be no surprise to F1 fans. Now, it’s just a case of waiting until the game launches and trying out each of the drivers for yourself.