Fortnite‘s Season 8 Week 2 challenges are now available in the game’s battle royale mode and for those looking to complete them, this cheat sheet map will save you a lot of time.
This week brings a total of seven different challenges, as usual, with three being made open for everybody to complete and the further four for Season 8 Battle Pass owners.
Fortnite players are expected to interact with some of the new content added in the new season, by dealing damage to opponents by using the Pirate Cannons, visiting all corners of the map – including the revamped Northeast side – and more.
While seven challenges probably sounds like hard work, you can make it so much easier for yourself by using this new cheat sheet from squatingdog.
The graphic below will point you in the right direction of specific locations that you will need to visit for Week 2 and also highlights all of the cannons on the map, which you will need to use.[ad name=”article3″]
Completion of this week’s tasks will earn you 5,000 XP as well as a brand new loading screen, which will reveal a clue about where a hidden banner can be found.
However, if you would like to skip that part and save yourself the hassle, head over to our guide to find the secret banner with ease.
For those that haven’t seen the challenges for Week 2 of Season 8 already, they can be found below.
- Stage 1: Land at The Block 
- Stage 2: Land at Dusty Divot 
- Stage 3: Land at Polar Peak 
- Stage 4: Land at Snobby Shores 
- Stage 5: Land at Paradise Palms 
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops 
- Eliminate opponents at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills 
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Gain 25 health from Apples 
- Stage 2: Gain ? health from using Med Kits 
- Stage 3: Gain ? from ? 
- Visit the furthest North, South, East, and West points of the island 
- Deal damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon 
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations in a single match