The weekly cheat sheet map with locations for the Week 10, Season 6 Fortnite Battle Royale challenges has been released by squatingdog.
The Week 10 challenges were released by Epic Games on November 29, marking the start of the final week in Season 6. The missions are pretty simple this week, with the most exciting coming in the form of some timed trials.
If you’re still working your way through the Season 6 challenges in the hope of unlocking the tier 100 Dire outfit, you’re running out of time – Season 7 is just around the corner.
Luckily for you, squatingdog has already released his weekly cheat sheet showing all of the information and locations needed to complete the challenges. The cheat sheet can be found below.
Once again, this week features three challenges that are free for anyone to complete and four that are Battle Pass exclusive tasks.
For more detailed information on how to complete some of the more difficult challenges, check out our challenge hub here.
- Read More: Fortnite GeForce Bundle – Everything you need to know about the ‘Counterattack’ NVIDIA set and how to get it
Remember to complete any game that you are playing in by being killed or getting the victory royale. Leaving a game beforehand could result in you losing your challenge progression!
If you haven’t seen all of the challenges for Week 10 of Season 6 yet, they are as follows:
Free Pass Challenges
- Build Structures (250)
- Visit a Viking ship, a camel and a crashed Battle Bus (3)
- Search Chests at Tilted Towers or Paradise Palms (7) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Place Mounted Turrets in different matches (3)
- Stage 1: Land at Lazy Links (1)
Stage 2: Land at Snobby Shores
Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing
Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge
Stage 5: Land at Salty Springs
- Complete vehicle timed trials (3) (HARD)
- Stage 1: Shotgun Elimination (1) (HARD)
Stage 2: Assault Rifle Elimination
Stage 3: Pistol Elimination