The weekly cheat sheet map with locations for the Fortnite Battle Royale Week 2, Season 6 challenges has been released by squatingdog.
The Week 2 challenges were released by Epic Games on October 4 and are arguably the easiest set of tasks you’ll ever see!
However, you’ll still need to complete all seven of them before moving on to finding this week’s hidden Banner that replaces the Battle Star for the Week 2 Hunting Party challenge.
If you’re in a hurry, there’s no better tool than the weekly cheat sheet produced by squatingdog on Twitter. As you can see, it includes the locations and information for every single challenge.
Once again, this week features three challenges that are free for anyone to complete and four that are Battle Pass exclusive tasks.
Remember to complete any game that you are playing in, by being eliminated or getting the Victory Royale, or challenge progression might not be applied correctly.
If you haven’t seen all of the challenges for Week 8 of Season 5 yet, they are as follows:
- Visit all 7 of the Corrupted Areas
- Use a Shadow Stone in 3 different matches
- Stage 1: Deal 200 damage with standard Assault Rifles to opponents (HARD)
Stage 2: Deal 200 damage with Burst Assault Rifles to Opponents
Stage 3: Deal 200 damage with Silenced Assault Rifles to Opponents
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate an opponents from at least 50m away
- Deal 500 damage with Pistols to opponents
- SMG Eliminations (3) (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal 200 damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents
Stage 2: Deal 200 damage with Bolt-Action Sniper Rifles to opponents
Stage 3: Deal 200 damage with Heavy Sniper Rifles to opponents