A new Call of Duty game has entered alpha play in select regions around the world for mobile on Android, and users in Australia are reporting the game, Call of Duty: Legends of War, is already available for download.
Legends of War is made by Tencent Games in China, who also worked on the new PUBG mobile title.
The new game, according to the description, “combines the best maps, characters, weapons and gear from the Call of Duty universe and brings them together for the first time.”
This game comes just a few weeks after another Call of Duty mobile game, Global Operations, launched as a China-exclusive.
Legends of War doesn't look to be as exclusive and will offer multiplayer PvP and Zombies modes to players as well as classic Call of Duty maps like Nuketown, Crash, & Hijacked.
The game already has a Facebook page, which features a trailer showing off some of the game’s different modes.
The Facebook page also shares key details about the game:
BATTLE ACROSS MULTIPLAYER AND ZOMBIES GAME MODES!
- Multiplayer – Engage in online fast-paced 5v5 PvP action with several modes including Team Deathmatch, Frontline, and more!
- Zombies – Overcome hordes of the undead in stunningly visual PvE Raids. Play Solo or Co-Op with your friends!
TEST YOUR SKILLS IN REAL-TIME PvP MATCHES!
- Challenge players from across the globe in multiple game-types like Team Deathmatch and Frontline!
- Wage war in classic Call of Duty maps including Nuketown, Crash, & Hijacked!
COLLECT ICONIC CALL OF DUTY HEROES & WEAPONS!
- Play as characters from the Call of Duty Universe, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Call of Duty: Ghosts!
- Earn Perks, Weapons, Skills, and Equipment from Supply Drops to customize your loadout to build the ultimate Soldier!
INTUITIVE PICK UP AND PLAY CONTROLS!
- Revolutionary FPS touch controls built from the ground up for mobile devices.
- Fully customizable HUD and settings to play your way.
HIGH-FIDELITY GRAPHICS ON MOBILE!
- AAA console-quality graphics with detailed visuals and stunning effects!
- Immersive 3D graphics for an epic shooter experience.
NOTE: Call of Duty: Legends of War is currently in early Alpha and we are working to improve the game by continuously fixing bugs and adding additional content.
- Read More: KFC Gaming hilariously roasts Splyce's coach for "throwing away" huge lead to OpTic Gaming at CWL Vegas
There’s no information yet whether or not the game will become available in more regions or not, but it wouldn’t be surprising to see it made more widely available after the alpha.